Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darth Biscuit

Huddle Workout Warriors

3,981 posts in this topic

lower body workouts have been shown to boost testosterone more than their upper body counterparts.

Thereby increasing your gains while strengthening stability.

That said, I hate it, too.

2 leg workouts in, legs still very chickeny

Hey guys. I was in shape my whole life and after letting myself go after getting out of the military, i've gained 30 pounds the last 3 years sitting in front of the computer, i've finally decided to go to a gym. My brother in law has been working me out for the past month and I can already notice the improvements. I haven't lost any weight but i've noticed a lot more muscle definition which is great. I'm very excited about maintaining the weight I have as I would prefer to be bigger/stockier than skinny given my height. I've enjoyed reading your stories here.

I've been lifting consistently since August for the first time in my life, definitely never going back

What leg workouts do you guys do that you hate so much?

I do a little on the legs about every session - I don't really have a leg day. I usually just do hang cleans into thrusters, box jumps, or wall balls as part of my routine.

i'm skipping rope 6 days a week with hill sprints for my legs and a little rollerblading thrown in when i can

fun, easy poo.

Oh. hill sprints - something i have not done in a while. and for good reason, yeah they suck. i do some double-unders on occasion and i used to bike a good bit. been sacking off.