3,987 posts in this topic

I've been in NY for a few days. No gym in this apartment. Hating life right now.

I'm currently trying to cut some fat with my workouts/supplements. I'm walking 30 minutes in the morning and doing cardio/lifting in the evenings after work. I'm off of creatine monohydrate for now, and I'm taking GNC's Ripped Vitapak and Cellucor C4 pre-workout, along with protein supplements during the day and after my evening workout.

Two more weeks of that and I'm getting off the vitapak and back on some creatine, and I'll probably get some M5 pre-workout then. I've dropped from 6'0", 225 (which I had been at for some time) down to my current weight of 215 and haven't lost any muscle that I can tell. Strength seems to be about the same too...

I'm definitely not a big fan of supplements. Yeah, I know some of them make you actually want to push yourself harder. But in the end, I think the whole supplement market is a scam.

Good diet, a multivitamin and a protein smoothie every day will give you the same results.

How's that working out?

eh

I'm getting back into it. I haven't worked out much at all lately. It's amazing how quickly everything can go away :(

P90X Legs and Back tonight. Then I'm starting Insanity.

going to my "don't have time" work out... IE, doing 30 pushups of varying styles every two hours at the office.

So I take it you didn't finish P90X? How long did yall last?

I'm getting back into it. I haven't worked out much at all lately. It's amazing how quickly everything can go away :(

P90X Legs and Back tonight. Then I'm starting Insanity.

Please post a video of you working out.

So I take it you didn't finish P90X? How long did yall last?

Not long. My wife kept letting it slide and fussed at me when I tried to get her to stick to it.

Please post a video of you working out.

creeeeeeeepeeeeeee

^luv crepes

Hit the heavy bag and speed bag, then did some upright rows and pull ups. Drank a protein shake after I was finished. I feel good.

Jase..you're weirding me out with your avatar..Scrum had that same one way back in the day...so I think it's him posting and not you! make it stop!