3,916 posts in this topic

Posted

I quit TOR 3 weeks ago :P

Posted

Salty, you can have some beer in moderation. I haven't given up drinking, I just don't do it as often.

Posted

I'm not a moderation kinda guy.

Posted

I'm not a moderation kinda guy.

Drunk ass... ;)

Posted

just did some cardio here and there. lots of walking on the beach and swam.

Posted

Ate Kabobs with grilled asparagus which isn't all that bad and worked out. Worst thing was I ate a good sized serving of banana pudding.

Posted

how the hell did i double post :(

I'm going to plan out a new workout schedule. I think a big reason I stopped working out is I got bored do the same things over and over again.

If anyone has any suggestions for a home workout schedule I'd love to hear them.

Posted

something i did years ago was have various workouts written on a slip of paper. put in a jar or hat and each day pick one and whatever it was i had to do it. even had a wild card one that would say push a wheelbarrow or climb a ladder or something random.

Posted

I'm going to plan out a new workout schedule. I think a big reason I stopped working out is I got bored do the same things over and over again.

If anyone has any suggestions for a home workout schedule I'd love to hear them.

What do you have access to?

Posted

I honestly don't have the discipline to workout at home... I can get myself up to go walking that kind of thing, but for a real workout I've got to get out to the gym, but that's just me being honest with myself. I just can't get motivated at home and also don't have the equipment I need either...

Played 18 this morning and it was hot as a monkey ass... probably won't do anything else today than just try to recover from that.

Posted

i miss rollerblading

Posted

What do you have access to?

Pull up bar, 5/10/15/20lb weights, yoga mat and bands.