• Please log in to reply
2853 replies to this topic

#2851 MCC

MCC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:53 PM

Currently cutting and gave in today and had a 4 piece mcnugget no sauce. Not as terrible as I thought.

ayac95.jpg

I usually don't use up all my calories for the day either. Keep it to around 1200 on non lifting days and 1600 on lifting days.

That's extremely low calories, man. What's your weight/height and what are you trying to get to?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

#2852 Dex

Dex

Gameday Menu Connoisseur

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,800 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:03 PM

That's extremely low calories, man. What's your weight/height and what are you trying to get to?

Just short of 6 foot, 229bs. I'd like to be 205lbs by Christmas. I kept hitting plateaus when I was doing 1600 & 2000. Depending on how I feel I may bump up my calories and do more cardio. Don't want my body going into starvation mode. I went from 315lbs to 190lbs back in 2010. But since then I put on muscle and some unwanted fat. Just got lazy and stopped doing cardio.

#2853 MCC

MCC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:55 PM

Just short of 6 foot, 229bs. I'd like to be 205lbs by Christmas. I kept hitting plateaus when I was doing 1600 & 2000. Depending on how I feel I may bump up my calories and do more cardio. Don't want my body going into starvation mode. I went from 315lbs to 190lbs back in 2010. But since then I put on muscle and some unwanted fat. Just got lazy and stopped doing cardio.

Nice job, man. I don't want to tell you how to diet then, bc you obviously have done it before and know your body better. I'm just just wary of people say they're eating really low calories because usually they kill their metabolism and then they don't understand why they aren't losing weight.

#2854 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,566 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:18 PM

Got back in the gym today after a 3 day layoff. Was out of town. Did squats and a little shoulders today and will probably be sore tomorrow.

Did 150 pushups yesterday after a good walk since we got home late and my serratus are really sore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.