3459 replies to this topic

#3451 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 09:23 AM

You take any medicine?  Sounds like a possible side effect.  I had similar feeling when I tried ambien.

Nope, I just get weird sometimes when I sleep. My husband and brother get a good laugh out of it sometimes when I fall asleep on the couch. 

#3452 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

• Moderators
  • -24,932 posts
  • LocationAtlanta,GA

Posted 18 December 2014 - 09:33 AM

It would be nice if my son wouldn't keep me up all night so I can go workout in the mornings...ughhh

#3453 Dick the Butcher

Dick the Butcher

The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,453 posts
  • LocationCornelius, NC

Posted 18 December 2014 - 10:08 PM

Damn. That's some scary poo. Maybe give your body a rest and take a week off? Take a vacation? Could be just stress, too. Get well soon!

#3454 electro's horse

electro's horse

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 01:02 AM

So yesterday afternoon I decided to take a nap since I woke up at 4:50 am that morning and cleaned my house and my kid had no homework. Anyways, I'm a weird sleeper, I don't sleep walk but I think I'm awake and I'm not fully. I get really confused, hallucinate and try to do things my brain/body is ready for. I experience this occasionally. So while I was napping, I heard the doorbell ring and I hopped up real fast and ran to the door, I got to the top of the stairs and fell, all the way down. I got to the turn on my stairs and just kept falling. There was no one at the door, I was confused and scared. I realize now I likely wasn't fully awake. Luckily I am just sore, bruised and have rug burns in several places. Of course I didn't get to work out. My upper back and neck are really tight.  

Thinking about getting a massage, anyone think that is a good or bad idea?

Had I just came home and worked out, all of this would have been avoided.  Btw I'm on fire this week, on Tuesday night I backed into my husbands car. 

have you or anyone in your family complained of sleep walking?

#3455 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • 4,084 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 01:48 AM

any other tri-athletes out there have a Suunto Watch and can give me some feed back?

Putting serious thought into buying this: http://www.suunto.co...-Sport-Blue-Hr/

it's going to probably run me $500.00 but as a training tool it would be priceless if it's as good as advertised.  I'm thinking about getting this instead of a big screen TV haha

#3456 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • 4,084 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 11:44 PM

Ok, going to try and stick to a new training regiment instead of just doing whatever I feel like when I get to the gym.

http://www.muscleand...it-workout-plan

#3457 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 34,011 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted Yesterday, 07:56 AM

I just wish I could go workout. That's one of the reasons I hate this time of year. I missed last Friday, this Tuesday and yesterday due to parties and obviously the gym was closed yesterday...

I've been fighting a cold too so that's irritating me also...

#3458 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

#FireShula

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,920 posts
  • LocationGreeley, Co

Posted Yesterday, 08:02 AM

I just wish I could go workout. That's one of the reasons I hate this time of year. I missed last Friday, this Tuesday and yesterday due to parties and obviously the gym was closed yesterday...

I had to strap on the running snowshoes this morning....

#3459 toldozer

toldozer

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 4,267 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:43 AM

I'm fighting something as well. Bout to chug some cold medicine take a hot shower then hit the gym. It's leg day, time to work.

#3460 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 34,011 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted Yesterday, 12:54 PM

Same for me... I'm meeting some school friends for a little reunion and then hitting legs this afternoon...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com