Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darth Biscuit

Chris Berman to call the 2nd MNF game this season...

Life is too precious and too short to get worked up over an announcer, or Cam getting criticized, or the Panthers getting ignored, or Smitty getting left out of a Top 10 list, or Rivera getting trashed, or Kalil getting dissed, or...

I could do this all day.

You have become one uppity poster since you moved up to NY. We get it, you're better than us now.

Honestly..who gives a poo? The only folks who actually listen to announcers are the ones who dont know what they hell they are watching on the field and need the cliff notes to understand.,

You and csx need to have your very own superior attitude forum.

Who's worked up? I don't like him... he sucks... made a thread...

deal-with-it-cat.jpg

You started the thread. Did you expect every single response to be another person whining about who calls a Chargers vs Raiders game?

Honestly..who gives a poo? The only folks who actually listen to announcers are the ones who dont know what they hell they are watching on the field and need the cliff notes to understand.,

This statement is pure bullshit and you know it. I enjoy listening to Gruden, Tirico is a hell of a broadcaster. You think people just mute the damn TV because they understand the game of football?

I don't mind listening to Berman. It's more when he goes off on some weird tangent for five minutes on NFL Live that I don't like.

he evokes no strong emotion in me either way.

can't see what the big deal is.

Well like a lot of announcers he has his moments. For the most part though I don't mind him, he's cool.

i like listening to madden and berman, call me crazy...

i cant stand kornheiser or gruden though...gruden makes eveyone sound like they are the best player of all time, and it gets anoying.