Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gay marriage

169 posts in this topic

Posted

What are you talking about?

Posted

Weaksauce!

Posted

Weaksauce goes well with scallops

Posted

Only you would know that.

Posted

Uh, oh. They plan on doing that last January! :lol:

Posted

That church seems to have forgotten forgiveness and grace. Funny, since Grace is the first name in their church.

John 8:3-11

Then the scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery and made her stand in the middle.

They said to him, "Teacher, this woman was caught in the very act of committing adultery.

Now in the law, Moses commanded us to stone such women. So what do you say?"

They said this to test him, so that they could have some charge to bring against him. Jesus bent down and began to write on the ground with his finger.

But when they continued asking him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the one among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her."

Again he bent down and wrote on the ground.

And in response, they went away one by one, beginning with the elders. So he was left alone with the woman before him.

Then Jesus straightened up and said to her, "Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?"

She replied, "No one, sir." Then Jesus said, "Neither do I condemn you. Go, (and) from now on do not sin any more."

Posted

if we let men marry men, then pretty soon we'll have men marrying sheep i mean where does it stop

Posted

Don't worry, we will let Cooter marry a sheep or bear or whatever and then stop it. Everyone's happy!

Posted

i was in love with a tree at one point, but i couldnt get it covered on my insurance.

Posted

guys, if we let gays marry, then the human race will cease to exist. do you understand that?