Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I want the Panthers to wear the Blacks

49 posts in this topic

Posted

it's always just too funny to me how hung up on jeresy colors people get in here.

happens in every fan base, I assure you

Posted

PhF6M.jpg

Posted

hijkgkj.jpg

Posted

I like the spiderman one where he's like "oh fug not this poo again"

Posted

happens in every fan base, I assure you

so there's dummies obsessed with jersey colors in every fan base?

you complete us.

Posted

We better wear black and silver vs Oakland. Up yours AL.

Posted

the panthers should put the worlds largest ceiling fan over boa so we can go black and not go back

Posted

Had lunch with Brad Hoover the other day (Yes Im serious). I asked him about the black jerseys early in the season, and he said it really does not make a difference since you are hot either way. Said the Nike uniforms are a lot cooler than the reeboks, and it really wouldnt be a big deal if they wore black during the early months of the season.

1 person likes this

Posted

the panthers should put the worlds largest ceiling fan over boa so we can go black and not go back

Posted

Everyone who is obsessed with uniform colors should wear black jerseys and sit in the upper deck of the visitor side.

Posted

One of my customers is Big Ass Fans, Inc. I can see if they'll hook Jerry up. MacroAir is also a customer of mine. So I got the fan thing covered if he wants one.

Www.bigassfans.com

Posted

Had lunch with Brad Hoover the other day (Yes Im serious). I asked him about the black jerseys early in the season, and he said it really does not make a difference since you are hot either way. Said the Nike uniforms are a lot cooler than the reeboks, and it really wouldnt be a big deal if they wore black during the early months of the season.

Insightful. Tell Brad we say whats up