Photo
- - - - -

I have a bad feeling

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
34 replies to this topic

#31 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 29 June 2012 - 10:00 AM

The lawsuit will hinge on whether the Bucs and NFl misled the players by minimizing the risks. They have to show that the NFL was negligent. That is a tall order at this point considering much of the information about this is very recent. Plus they have to show that the NFl play caused the damage rather than just contributed with the majority caused by other factors.

#32 chris999

chris999

HUDDLER

Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:21 PM

These bullsh!t lawsuits will be dismissed. Soon, the NFL will make all the players sign waivers saying, "Yes I realize there is potential danger."
Otherwise they can turn down the millions of dollars and go teach PE with their degrees they got for free.

I was thinking of posting the same thing before I saw this.

It is a dangerous sport, that is why they get paid a handsome amount of money, even the 3rd stringers and practice squads.

#33 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

HUDDLER

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:40 PM

What about HS and College. All going to get by because they sign waivers? You have no idea how many people from around the country will join lawsuits agains the "government" by suing schools at some point.

Like I said before, some schools already discussing the stoppage of football programs due to injury. If High Schools and Colleges are impacted, you know the NFL will suffer also.

#34 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

HUDDLER

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:40 PM

Too popular, too much money involved. Football will not go down.

#35 jackson113

jackson113

Poo talking mother fugging Jackson

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 30 June 2012 - 12:11 AM

If they still let people wrestle in the WWe then the NFL is safe. A wrestler or past wrestler dies every week....