Cam Newton offseason thread ~ enter at own risk

• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#16 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,557 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:49 AM

Cam's been doing that since high school it has to do with the symbol on superman's chest.

HA! You're just a sheeple!

#17 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,725 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:53 AM

Lol so much hate, maybe I need to start a thread about Otah eating peoples faces on bath salts. I dont honestly believe he did anything to get here but hardwork it was hus somethin to talk about cause the illuminati is real.

Worst thread of year award please?

#18 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,375 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:54 AM

There are many women far hotter than Kim Kardashian. I'd hit it though.

#19 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,725 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:55 AM

definitely that dude who hosts the show that led to the downfall of 910am

#20 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,453 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:56 AM

The Superman symbol is the shape of a diamond.

Posted Image

#21 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,982 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:57 AM

Posted Image

#22 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,609 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:57 AM

The Superman symbol is the shape of a diamond.

Posted Image

OMGZ SupaMAn is Da ILLUMANITIZ!!!

#23 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,609 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:59 AM

I dont wanna get flamed for this, first and foremost. The topic about when Cam scored some of his touchdowns and then raised his hands to make the diamond, like the illuminati symbol hasnt been raised much.

Kanye West and others have sold their souls to the devil, to get fame, money, or really anything that you'd ever want and those who have raise that hand gesture, to show of illuminati like Cam has before. Why would he even show a mark such as that? Is there any plausible idea that Cam may have done the same to be the best NFL player to ever play the game? Was that his deal with the devil?

Im a huge Newton fan as much as any other true Panther fan but, is this even a valid point? Either way this guy is a freak and will be GOAT, is it possible he sold his soul to get all these intangibles no one else has ever had?

Kanye sold his soul, and the devil took his Mother as sacrifice, and what Kanye wanted came very true, hes now even dating Kim Kardashian the hottest women on earth cause of it and has riches and fame and everything else he desired. Once his lavish life is over he will be burning in hell for eternity, was it worth it?

Posted Image

#24 nationsford

nationsford

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:00 PM

charlotte is moving up the ranks of free masonry... The dnc, cam... For that reason alone we wil be in the superbowl but not neccairly win... Charlotte is becoming elite... It's all about control and cam gonna have a lot of controlled people, even unkowingly....

A mark of an educated mind is to entertain a thought and not accept it.
Lol

#25 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,452 posts

link?

#26 Riverboat Ron

Riverboat Ron

The Gambler

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,138 posts

I dont wanna get flamed for this, first and foremost. The topic about when Cam scored some of his touchdowns and then raised his hands to make the diamond, like the illuminati symbol hasnt been raised much.

Kanye West and others have sold their souls to the devil, to get fame, money, or really anything that you'd ever want and those who have raise that hand gesture, to show of illuminati like Cam has before. Why would he even show a mark such as that? Is there any plausible idea that Cam may have done the same to be the best NFL player to ever play the game? Was that his deal with the devil?

Im a huge Newton fan as much as any other true Panther fan but, is this even a valid point? Either way this guy is a freak and will be GOAT, is it possible he sold his soul to get all these intangibles no one else has ever had?

Kanye sold his soul, and the devil took his Mother as sacrifice, and what Kanye wanted came very true, hes now even dating Kim Kardashian the hottest women on earth cause of it and has riches and fame and everything else he desired. Once his lavish life is over he will be burning in hell for eternity, was it worth it?

Posted Image

#27 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,888 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:01 PM

I thought Cam was doing it cuz he liked rocafella.

#28 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:03 PM

Why do I seriously almost hate Cam right now??? It's not his fault that the world is full of a bunch of morons that create threads by the millions. This lets create a Cam thread every 5 seconds is SO TIRED right now for real. The man can't even take a poo without someone creating a thread about it.

This board in general needs to tone it back a little bit. Just watch him do what we all love seeing him do... Win games and at a high level.

#29 Khaki Lackey

Khaki Lackey

I keeps it real

• HUDDLER
  • 2,400 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:05 PM

hes now even dating Kim Kardashian the hottest women on earth cause of it and has riches and fame and everything else he desired. Once his lavish life is over he will be burning in hell for eternity, was it worth it?

If he keeps messing around with b!ches like Kardashian his penis will burn for eternity.

#30 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,471 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:05 PM

Worst thread of year award please?

your only laudable suggestion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com