Photo
- - - - -

Cam Newton offseason thread ~ enter at own risk

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
147 replies to this topic

#25 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:00 PM

link?

#26 Riverboat Ron

Riverboat Ron

Playing for the Tie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:00 PM

I dont wanna get flamed for this, first and foremost. The topic about when Cam scored some of his touchdowns and then raised his hands to make the diamond, like the illuminati symbol hasnt been raised much.

Kanye West and others have sold their souls to the devil, to get fame, money, or really anything that you'd ever want and those who have raise that hand gesture, to show of illuminati like Cam has before. Why would he even show a mark such as that? Is there any plausible idea that Cam may have done the same to be the best NFL player to ever play the game? Was that his deal with the devil?

Im a huge Newton fan as much as any other true Panther fan but, is this even a valid point? Either way this guy is a freak and will be GOAT, is it possible he sold his soul to get all these intangibles no one else has ever had?

Kanye sold his soul, and the devil took his Mother as sacrifice, and what Kanye wanted came very true, hes now even dating Kim Kardashian the hottest women on earth cause of it and has riches and fame and everything else he desired. Once his lavish life is over he will be burning in hell for eternity, was it worth it?

Posted Image

#27 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

Moderators

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:01 PM

I thought Cam was doing it cuz he liked rocafella.

#28 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

HUDDLER

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:03 PM

Why do I seriously almost hate Cam right now??? It's not his fault that the world is full of a bunch of morons that create threads by the millions. This lets create a Cam thread every 5 seconds is SO TIRED right now for real. The man can't even take a poo without someone creating a thread about it.

This board in general needs to tone it back a little bit. Just watch him do what we all love seeing him do... Win games and at a high level.

#29 Khaki Lackey

Khaki Lackey

I keeps it real

SUPPORTER

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:05 PM

hes now even dating Kim Kardashian the hottest women on earth cause of it and has riches and fame and everything else he desired. Once his lavish life is over he will be burning in hell for eternity, was it worth it?

If he keeps messing around with b!ches like Kardashian his penis will burn for eternity.

#30 PhillyB

PhillyB

sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

SUPPORTER

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:05 PM

Worst thread of year award please?

your only laudable suggestion

#31 kls11310

kls11310

Cam2SmittyAllDay

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:07 PM

Haha I like this thread actually... please tell us more signs we should watch for OP. I'm wondering if Dwill and Jstews matrix celebration is a result of an evil deal...

#32 panthers34

panthers34

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:11 PM

the symbol also can mean dynasty...college basketball players do it all the time

#33 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

SUPPORTER

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:14 PM

I dont wanna get flamed for this, first and foremost. The topic about when Cam scored some of his touchdowns and then raised his hands to make the diamond, like the illuminati symbol hasnt been raised much.

Kanye West and others have sold their souls to the devil, to get fame, money, or really anything that you'd ever want and those who have raise that hand gesture, to show of illuminati like Cam has before. Why would he even show a mark such as that? Is there any plausible idea that Cam may have done the same to be the best NFL player to ever play the game? Was that his deal with the devil?

Im a huge Newton fan as much as any other true Panther fan but, is this even a valid point? Either way this guy is a freak and will be GOAT, is it possible he sold his soul to get all these intangibles no one else has ever had?

Kanye sold his soul, and the devil took his Mother as sacrifice, and what Kanye wanted came very true, hes now even dating Kim Kardashian the hottest women on earth cause of it and has riches and fame and everything else he desired. Once his lavish life is over he will be burning in hell for eternity, was it worth it?

Are you retarded? There is no such thing as Illuminati. The devil needs no help in making people horrible, they do fine screwing themselves up. The level of stupidity in the world is just. . .mind-boggling.

#34 jarhead

jarhead

HUDDLER

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:20 PM

Do we have a forum shrink that can lend a hand? I hope you are not serious

#35 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:26 PM

#36 nationsford

nationsford

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:36 PM

Are you retarded? There is no such thing as Illuminati. The devil needs no help in making people horrible, they do fine screwing themselves up. The level of stupidity in the world is just. . .mind-boggling.

Um bavarian illuminati and free mason is real with real founders and real leaders. Self enlightment to thinking your so much better than the rest that you can control them is an old tale..