147 replies to this topic

#31 kls11310

kls11310

Cam2SmittyAllDay

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:07 PM

Haha I like this thread actually... please tell us more signs we should watch for OP. I'm wondering if Dwill and Jstews matrix celebration is a result of an evil deal...

#32 panthers34

panthers34

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:11 PM

the symbol also can mean dynasty...college basketball players do it all the time

#33 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,171 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:14 PM

I dont wanna get flamed for this, first and foremost. The topic about when Cam scored some of his touchdowns and then raised his hands to make the diamond, like the illuminati symbol hasnt been raised much.

Kanye West and others have sold their souls to the devil, to get fame, money, or really anything that you'd ever want and those who have raise that hand gesture, to show of illuminati like Cam has before. Why would he even show a mark such as that? Is there any plausible idea that Cam may have done the same to be the best NFL player to ever play the game? Was that his deal with the devil?

Im a huge Newton fan as much as any other true Panther fan but, is this even a valid point? Either way this guy is a freak and will be GOAT, is it possible he sold his soul to get all these intangibles no one else has ever had?

Kanye sold his soul, and the devil took his Mother as sacrifice, and what Kanye wanted came very true, hes now even dating Kim Kardashian the hottest women on earth cause of it and has riches and fame and everything else he desired. Once his lavish life is over he will be burning in hell for eternity, was it worth it?

Are you retarded? There is no such thing as Illuminati. The devil needs no help in making people horrible, they do fine screwing themselves up. The level of stupidity in the world is just. . .mind-boggling.

#34 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • 4,584 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:20 PM

Do we have a forum shrink that can lend a hand? I hope you are not serious

#35 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,776 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:26 PM

#36 nationsford

nationsford

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:36 PM

Are you retarded? There is no such thing as Illuminati. The devil needs no help in making people horrible, they do fine screwing themselves up. The level of stupidity in the world is just. . .mind-boggling.

Um bavarian illuminati and free mason is real with real founders and real leaders. Self enlightment to thinking your so much better than the rest that you can control them is an old tale..

#37 KittyLover

KittyLover

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:50 PM

If anything Kim K sold her soul/vagina to the devil. How you and your family get famous by your making a sex tape is absolutely mind blowing. The internet has killed shame...

#38 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:52 PM

Wait did this fool really say that Kim Kardashian is the hottest woman on Earth?

#39 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• HUDDLER
  • 5,171 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:59 PM

Um bavarian illuminati and free mason is real with real founders and real leaders. Self enlightment to thinking your so much better than the rest that you can control them is an old tale..

Yes, and I'm sure they're recruiting NFl players with promises of glory for their.. .soul. What the heck do you do with a soul? God, the stupid. . .it hurts.

#40 nationsford

nationsford

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:00 PM

If anything Kim K sold her soul/vagina to the devil. How you and your family get famous by your making a sex tape is absolutely mind blowing. The internet has killed shame...

Ever heard of COOGI... it was a celburty sex tape her and ray j ( the man) were already famous... Damn.

#41 nationsford

nationsford

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:06 PM

Yes, and I'm sure they're recruiting NFl players with promises of glory for their.. .soul. What the heck do you do with a soul? God, the stupid. . .itv hurts.

Illuminati relations to the occult ( satinism) is up for debate, but they do exist... And its known that you can play an active role or be an unknowing pawn in a greater schedule... If your INFLUENTIAL enough...

#42 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,583 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:09 PM

The man can't even take a poo

Pics?

#43 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,583 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:11 PM

Don't Worry Jay-Zs daughter will consume us all in December.

#44 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,232 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:18 PM

Kim K isn't the hottest woman on the planet, but she's hot and has one nice ass body.
About the sign Cam throws; I think it's got something to do with superman, but who knows, you could be right. So, there will be no flaming of the OP on my end.
It's funny. A good portion of athletes will throw up signs, especially nba players, and nobody will have a clue. I've seen some gang signs thrown up on a lot of Nba courts lol.

#45 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• HUDDLER
  • 8,819 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:19 PM

The devil went down to Georgia, he was looking for a soul to steal
he was in a bind, cause he was way behind, and Matt Ryan sucked

So he got Cam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.