• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#91 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,310 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:58 AM

Are you retarded? There is no such thing as Illuminati. The devil needs no help in making people horrible, they do fine screwing themselves up. The level of stupidity in the world is just. . .mind-boggling.

There is no Illuminati but there is a devil and a god? And you are calling out stupidity?

....you simply couldn't make this stuff up if you tried

#92 Spaceballs83

Spaceballs83

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:14 AM

Thanks for the laughs. Needed it this morning.

#93 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,141 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:24 AM

There's definitely an illuminati, but Cam definitely isn't part of it. Being awesome, independently wealthy, talented at what they do and further african american does not make someone part of the illuminati. He is a declared Christian. If he was part of the BS he wouldn't say anything like Jay-Z and Beyonce who are part of the dark secret society and evil

#94 CarolinaCatBrigade

CarolinaCatBrigade

She likes my Newton

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 10:03 PM

There's definitely an illuminati, but Cam definitely isn't part of it. Being awesome, independently wealthy, talented at what they do and further african american does not make someone part of the illuminati. He is a declared Christian. If he was part of the BS he wouldn't say anything like Jay-Z and Beyonce who are part of the dark secret society and evil

Like seriously? Who gives a poo? Stop bringing the invisible man in the sky into this. He doesn't exist,0 and while you have limited time on Earth why don't you try to enjoy a cold beer and the remarkable talent of our young QB?

#95 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,141 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 10:41 PM

Like seriously? Who gives a poo? Stop bringing the invisible man in the sky into this. He doesn't exist,0 and while you have limited time on Earth why don't you try to enjoy a cold beer and the remarkable talent of our young QB?

I can do those things while believing what I know to be true and stating facts

#96 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

TAKE IT IN THE POOPER FOR COOPER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,588 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 11:01 PM

you believe Jay-Z and beyonce have a say in world events LOL you need to be put away in a square or stop believing stupid poo you read on the internet

#97 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,510 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 11:08 PM

Posted Image

#98 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 2,932 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 11:50 PM

you believe Jay-Z and beyonce have a say in world events LOL you need to be put away in a square or stop believing stupid poo you read on the internet

Who said anything bout having a say in world events, though being in the illuminati gets you more protected from bad things that happen or could happen in the world. Doesnt save you from Jesus though...

#99 jackson113

jackson113

Poo talking mother fugging Jackson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 12:05 AM

I think I just got more stupid.

#100 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• HUDDLER
  • 3,651 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 12:22 AM

Football was not the reason helmets were invented.

#101 Corporal Casto

Corporal Casto

Noob Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 483 posts
  • LocationQueen City

Posted 30 June 2012 - 12:37 AM

^ this fuging guy, right here!

#102 The Question

The Question

May DWill save us all.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 03:29 AM

You're a perfect example of why I think people from Brunswick and New Hanover county are fuging retarded coastal redneck idiots. I'm so glad I'm from Charlotte and only have to live with people like you for a couple more months. Congratulations, I haven't posted in like 6 months and your stupidity was the key.

#103 YourManInAmsterdam

YourManInAmsterdam

Might Be Drunk

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam, Netherlands

Posted 30 June 2012 - 04:14 AM

Now I understand how Diamond Dallas Page managed to gain main event status.

Posted Image

#104 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,506 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 11:08 AM

I dont wanna get flamed for this, first and foremost. The topic about when Cam scored some of his touchdowns and then raised his hands to make the diamond, like the illuminati symbol hasnt been raised much.

Kanye West and others have sold their souls to the devil, to get fame, money, or really anything that you'd ever want and those who have raise that hand gesture, to show of illuminati like Cam has before. Why would he even show a mark such as that? Is there any plausible idea that Cam may have done the same to be the best NFL player to ever play the game? Was that his deal with the devil?

Im a huge Newton fan as much as any other true Panther fan but, is this even a valid point? Either way this guy is a freak and will be GOAT, is it possible he sold his soul to get all these intangibles no one else has ever had?

Kanye sold his soul, and the devil took his Mother as sacrifice, and what Kanye wanted came very true, hes now even dating Kim Kardashian the hottest women on earth cause of it and has riches and fame and everything else he desired. Once his lavish life is over he will be burning in hell for eternity, was it worth it?

If he sits with a hoodie on his head will you read something into that also???

Seriously, is there any part of Cam that hasn't been disected as yet...Oh my

#105 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,782 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 11:51 AM

You're a perfect example of why I think people from Brunswick and New Hanover county are fuging retarded coastal redneck idiots. I'm so glad I'm from Charlotte and only have to live with people like you for a couple more months. Congratulations, I haven't posted in like 6 months and your stupidity was the key.

Successful troll op is successful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com