147 replies to this topic

#121 Khaki Lackey

Khaki Lackey

I keeps it real

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 07:38 PM

I heard that Nas really wasn't a Columbian drug kingpin and that Humpty Hump's nose was fake.

#122 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,257 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 08:46 PM

LOL

Let's hear the facts

God is real

#123 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 3,174 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 09:06 PM

Illuminati is real its far fetched if your so naive though. The people who say its not real are the same ones that probably think there is no reason why the all seeing eye is on the dollar bill, why CBS logo is an eye, you see an eye or pyramid in a lot of mass media/business money get things. Will be one world currency one day soon, and we will lose our freedoms and rights one day as well, as if were not ALREADY losing them LOL we are.

Money can save you from this though. God can too. Money can save you from most things. MONEY is the root to all evil. Unless you wanna get technical, then man was the root of all evil.

#124 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,604 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 01 July 2012 - 09:22 PM

Let's see if I got this right. I don't have enough money for a secret club, but too much money not to be evil. So that old lady I held the door, fooorrreeevvvveeerrr, today was totally lucky I didn't let it slam in her face? I may just have to rethink my priorities.

I cocur with our disappearing rights. Too few, telling the too many, how to live. Home of the free my ...

#125 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,162 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 09:25 PM

one good thing about this thread is nutcases have come out of the closet.

well, i guess it's a good thing. at least we know who they are.

eye see you.

Posted Image

#126 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 3,174 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 09:48 PM

one good thing about this thread is nutcases have come out of the closet.

well, i guess it's a good thing. at least we know who they are.

eye see you.

Posted Image

Lol Im no nut case but some things are just fuged up in this world that none of us can truly 100% comprehend and understand, not all filthy rich people are bad in fact that notion is insane to say but people with money do have more power but the ones with money and involved in politics and the medias eye are better equipped cause they arent as ignorant about things that go on as the general public. Money talks.

I plan on going to my first Panthers game this year and attend the huddle tail gate before hand to meet some of you. Dont expect some crazy bastard in myself lol Im just a 20 yr old dude tryin to roll with the punches like any other kid, yall probably thinkin Um too young to be talkin politics n poo like this but its always fascinated me n I found it interesting. At the end of the day the world is fuged up n you gotta learn what you can at least.

Most people dont even care which is makin it easy for the govt to fug us over while most dont even have a clue or give a poo whats happening while the govt is making baby steps to takin things away from us n they can. When god comes though all the money and power in the world wont matter.

#127 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,162 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 10:09 PM

just so you know....even if there is some secret society of rich guys out there thinking they control the world, they don't have the power you (or they, for that matter) think they do.

don't dwell on it. it's not worth it. life will be better if you can let that go. life goes on. i'd say you are too young to be worrying about that kind of thing, but no one at any age should be worrying about all that stuff. enjoy the life around you. no one regardless of how powerful and rich they are can take that away from you unless you let them. life's too short and too precious to be consumed with any of that conspiracy crap.

#128 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 16,003 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 10:15 PM

No no no. The C.L.I.T is real. The female orgasm. THAT'S the myth.

#129 PntherPryd

PntherPryd

Relic

• Moderators
  • 2,115 posts
  • LocationWilmington

Posted 01 July 2012 - 10:52 PM

You're a perfect example of why I think people from Brunswick and New Hanover county are fuging retarded coastal redneck idiots. I'm so glad I'm from Charlotte and only have to live with people like you for a couple more months. Congratulations, I haven't posted in like 6 months and your stupidity was the key.

yeah! thank god there aren't any idiots in Charlotte!

at least not for another few months.

#130 iBBB

iBBB

no more maybe next year.

• ALL-PRO
  • 558 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 11:24 PM

just so you know....even if there is some secret society of rich guys out there thinking they control the world, they don't have the power you (or they, for that matter) think they do.

don't dwell on it. it's not worth it. life will be better if you can let that go. life goes on. i'd say you are too young to be worrying about that kind of thing, but no one at any age should be worrying about all that stuff. enjoy the life around you. no one regardless of how powerful and rich they are can take that away from you unless you let them. life's too short and too precious to be consumed with any of that conspiracy crap.

^ this.
plus:

so many people waste their time trying to prove others that their opinion is the correct approach to many controversial topics, which derive from a personal choice of evidence, ultimately silencing the overall message that it doesnt matter, nor it makes a difference. the stick has 2 ends, the one you hold is not the one you point.

everybody nowadays want to appear superior among others by having it all figured out. this is figuratively speaking of course and not relating to this thread or this board for that matter.

i am guilty of that too, but recently i started not giving a damn fug about all the controversial topics. wasting my time through countless pages of forum debates, youtube videos and selective evidence/facts. my mind is just clustered with going back and forth. gd.

you, at the end of it all, are in control of what and where you end up.

#131 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,370 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:35 PM

God is real

Not a fact. It's your opinion

#132 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts
  • LocationWilkesboro

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:54 PM

Illuminati is real its far fetched if your so naive though. The people who say its not real are the same ones that probably think there is no reason why the all seeing eye is on the dollar bill, why CBS logo is an eye, you see an eye or pyramid in a lot of mass media/business money get things. Will be one world currency one day soon, and we will lose our freedoms and rights one day as well, as if were not ALREADY losing them LOL we are.

Money can save you from this though. God can too. Money can save you from most things. MONEY is the root to all evil. Unless you wanna get technical, then man was the root of all evil.

You ever see the back of a twenty dollar bill.....on weed? Oh there's some crazy poo man. There's a dude in the bushes, has he got a gun? I dunno, RED TEAM GO, RED TEAM GO!

#133 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• ALL-PRO
  • 18,109 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 03 July 2012 - 08:44 AM

Any chance we can get the Bobcats to sell their collective souls too?

#134 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,313 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 08:50 AM

This thread should be .gif approved....so many possibilities.....

#135 Jai.

Jai.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 08:54 AM

If only I felt like talking.................that'd be like opening a box of nightmares though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com