Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam Newton offseason thread ~ enter at own risk

148 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I dont wanna get flamed for this, first and foremost. The topic about when Cam scored some of his touchdowns and then raised his hands to make the diamond, like the illuminati symbol hasnt been raised much.

Kanye West and others have sold their souls to the devil, to get fame, money, or really anything that you'd ever want and those who have raise that hand gesture, to show of illuminati like Cam has before. Why would he even show a mark such as that? Is there any plausible idea that Cam may have done the same to be the best NFL player to ever play the game? Was that his deal with the devil?

Im a huge Newton fan as much as any other true Panther fan but, is this even a valid point? Either way this guy is a freak and will be GOAT, is it possible he sold his soul to get all these intangibles no one else has ever had?

Kanye sold his soul, and the devil took his Mother as sacrifice, and what Kanye wanted came very true, hes now even dating Kim Kardashian the hottest women on earth cause of it and has riches and fame and everything else he desired. Once his lavish life is over he will be burning in hell for eternity, was it worth it?

Posted · Report post

OP...have you been snorting bath salts?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

The bottom line is he threw up the symbol, and hes not stupid enough to do it and not know what it is, so why did he do it? Serious thread. Offseason threads ftw

Posted · Report post

Cookie_Monster_What_The_Hell_Is_This_Crap-300x290.jpg
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Yeah he sold his soul to the devil as a child so that he grew to be 6'5, 245 pounds with a rocket arm.

Posted · Report post

It's the Roc!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I need to leave this thread before I become dumber.

Posted · Report post

We better get the devil on the line...

Posted · Report post

"illuminati want my mind, soul, and my body. Secret society, trying to keep they eye on me."

Oh by the way, OP you're an idiot.......

Posted · Report post

facepalm.jpg

Posted · Report post

Cam trollin'

1 person likes this