Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hammerin'Cameron34

Cam Newton offseason thread ~ enter at own risk

148 posts in this topic

If anything Kim K sold her soul/vagina to the devil. How you and your family get famous by your making a sex tape is absolutely mind blowing. The internet has killed shame...

Wait did this fool really say that Kim Kardashian is the hottest woman on Earth?

Um bavarian illuminati and free mason is real with real founders and real leaders. Self enlightment to thinking your so much better than the rest that you can control them is an old tale..

Yes, and I'm sure they're recruiting NFl players with promises of glory for their.. .soul. What the heck do you do with a soul? God, the stupid. . .it hurts.

If anything Kim K sold her soul/vagina to the devil. How you and your family get famous by your making a sex tape is absolutely mind blowing. The internet has killed shame...

Ever heard of COOGI... it was a celburty sex tape her and ray j ( the man) were already famous... Damn.

Yes, and I'm sure they're recruiting NFl players with promises of glory for their.. .soul. What the heck do you do with a soul? God, the stupid. . .itv hurts.

Illuminati relations to the occult ( satinism) is up for debate, but they do exist... And its known that you can play an active role or be an unknowing pawn in a greater schedule... If your INFLUENTIAL enough...

Don't Worry Jay-Zs daughter will consume us all in December.

Kim K isn't the hottest woman on the planet, but she's hot and has one nice ass body.

About the sign Cam throws; I think it's got something to do with superman, but who knows, you could be right. So, there will be no flaming of the OP on my end.

It's funny. A good portion of athletes will throw up signs, especially nba players, and nobody will have a clue. I've seen some gang signs thrown up on a lot of Nba courts lol.

The devil went down to Georgia, he was looking for a soul to steal

he was in a bind, cause he was way behind, and Matt Ryan sucked

So he got Cam

3 people like this

the symbol also can mean dynasty...college basketball players do it all the time

This answers all, did not know this. End thread n fug all you propped up behind your computer screens thinkin yall are the best since sliced bread lol

If you truly dont believe the illuminati exists though you just cant handle the truth, its real as anything. Power, money, and religion is what the world comes down to.

What Cam does with his devil worshiping is none of our business.

1 person likes this