Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hammerin'Cameron34

Cam Newton offseason thread ~ enter at own risk

148 posts in this topic

who cares if he sold his soul to the devil as long as he wins. I hope the package he got in return for his soul includes turning the panthers into a dynasty and winning us multiple championships

Now I understand how Nike got so popular and Bama won the national championship...

4256650840_3f867d75ff.jpg

Can't wait for the football sequel to "Damn Yankees" where this time a young up and coming athlete sells his soul to the devil and leads the downtrodden Carolina Panthers to a Super Bowl win against the "Damn Patriots".

This... except change KFC to Bojangles.

the only complaint i have about this thread is the title of it.

i hate generic titles with just a name on it or something.

Not sure where to put this but wanted to give Charlotte a heads-up. Website I saw this on has Cam's signature @ $175.00 Inscription $50.00

When: Saturday July 14th

Where: South Park Mall - Charlotte, NC

Time: Bo Jackson Noon - 1:30pm EST and Cam Newton 1:30 - 4pm EST

this info really needs it's own thread...or at least put into a thread that isn't bogged down with this nonsense.

Are you retarded? There is no such thing as Illuminati. The devil needs no help in making people horrible, they do fine screwing themselves up. The level of stupidity in the world is just. . .mind-boggling.

There is no Illuminati but there is a devil and a god? And you are calling out stupidity?

....you simply couldn't make this stuff up if you tried

Thanks for the laughs. Needed it this morning.

There's definitely an illuminati, but Cam definitely isn't part of it. Being awesome, independently wealthy, talented at what they do and further african american does not make someone part of the illuminati. He is a declared Christian. If he was part of the BS he wouldn't say anything like Jay-Z and Beyonce who are part of the dark secret society and evil

There's definitely an illuminati, but Cam definitely isn't part of it. Being awesome, independently wealthy, talented at what they do and further african american does not make someone part of the illuminati. He is a declared Christian. If he was part of the BS he wouldn't say anything like Jay-Z and Beyonce who are part of the dark secret society and evil

Like seriously? Who gives a poo? Stop bringing the invisible man in the sky into this. He doesn't exist,0 and while you have limited time on Earth why don't you try to enjoy a cold beer and the remarkable talent of our young QB?

1 person likes this

Like seriously? Who gives a poo? Stop bringing the invisible man in the sky into this. He doesn't exist,0 and while you have limited time on Earth why don't you try to enjoy a cold beer and the remarkable talent of our young QB?

I can do those things while believing what I know to be true and stating facts

you believe Jay-Z and beyonce have a say in world events LOL you need to be put away in a square or stop believing stupid poo you read on the internet