#1 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,995 posts
  • Location704

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:51 PM

1. Youngest player in the draft ( I'm sure you all knew that)

2. Speech impediment

3. Severe anxiety disorder. He better triple the amount of lexapro for next season because who is the player they are coming after when they lose next season?

4. Kentucky would have beat the bobcats last year.

#2 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,049 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:59 PM

Hopefully it isn't our pick.

#3 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,091 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:59 PM

hate the pick as well. Hopefully he proves me wrong

#4 TheMostInterestingMan

TheMostInterestingMan

Stay Thirsty My Friends

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:00 PM

I like it. He might be part of a trade though, but I doubt it. Hardest working player in the draft. Will hustle and out rebound most at his position when he develops. Might just be a G-Force 2.0, but we are a long ways from being a contender and he is a surefire contributer. Not to mention one hell of a defender. There were no stars after Davis. Might as well take the biggest workhorse in the draft and wait for our star to come along. MKG will be a good contributor for this team if he is not part of a trade.

#5 kman72

kman72

Sports Maniac

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:00 PM

oh no you hate everything the cats do and yet you come in here and let us all know that you hate the team. thanks

as long as MKG speech impediment doesnt hurt his on court performance its not a big deal, just means he sucks at interviews get over it. and what he is the youngest guy? what a problem that is....

#6 savage

savage

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:03 PM

i think its a great pick and i hope that we don't trade him away

#7 RockyTopVol

RockyTopVol

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,630 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:03 PM

I like the pick. Fits a huge need, and I strongly prefer him to Barnes.

#8 GotSwag?

GotSwag?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:05 PM

You have to have a player like MKG if you want to be a legit contender. The good news is we have 2 guys who can potentially be shut down defenders in MKG and Biyombo. The bad news is that you had better surround those guys who can score the basketball if we want to contend in the future. Ill stay patient right now to see what happens the rest of the night and ill stay patient throughout the years to come incase MKG is indeed a Bobcat.
Besides, its not as if MKG is a scrub. We all just wanted a scorer and although MKG absolutely sucks at shooting the ball, hes a shut down defender, plays hard, and is dangerous in transition.

Right now, its Kemba-Gordon-MKG-Mullens-Bismack w/Henderson, Williams, and Thomas - I see these as the only guys who are on the roster and will actually matter.

#9 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,331 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:09 PM

Those all seem like bullshit nitpicking reasons to me.

#10 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,049 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:10 PM

It seems that we aren't trading. I will defer to Cho on this but this has bust written all over it. Hope I am wrong. He was the only guy whose draft highlights include him missing layups.

#11 ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,740 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:10 PM

Youngest player in the draft a bad thing? Thought it was the best thing.

I've watched him play since his AAU days. He can guard every perimeter position. He will try his absolute hardest for long periods of time and keeps himself in great shape. He will surely be a fan favorite come game time.

#12 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,091 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:14 PM

Even though I don't like this pick, if he develops a shot then he is going to be a superstar.

#13 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,625 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:15 PM

It seems that we aren't trading. I will defer to Cho on this but this has bust written all over it. Hope I am wrong. He was the only guy whose draft highlights include him missing layups.

Many said that about Cam. Same can be used for MKG.

#14 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,049 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:16 PM

Youngest player in the draft a bad thing? Thought it was the best thing.

I've watched him play since his AAU days. He can guard every perimeter position. He will try his absolute hardest for long periods of time and keeps himself in great shape. He will surely be a fan favorite come game time.

Lots of guys play hard. Doesn't mean they will be good players in the NBA. Good defense will get you about 3 years in the NBA unless you can figure out a way to put the ball in the basket.

But he is young and can develop. It will be interesting to see how well we score with two guys you don't even have to guard like Byombo and MKG.

Guess we can look forward to Kemba having clogged up lanes and being forced to shoot long range jumpers for a few more years.

#15 GotSwag?

GotSwag?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:16 PM

If you are wanting a Durant-type star, this not one. If you want a Gerald Wallace/potential Scottie Pippen type, MKG is your guy and this is coming from a guy who DIDNT want MKG.

Bottom line is we know what we are getting in him. Great defense, great rebounder for his position, great in transition and a tireless worker.

All I can say is be patient. Our star scorer will come within next few years, and when that happens, this MKG pick and the Biyombo pick last year will look like genious. You HAVE to have guys who can shut other stars down as well.

Oh yeah...and i loved Gerald Wallace so I hope he can be that type of player.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users