Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game of Thrones: The video game

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Who here has played this yet? is it any good? worth buying? I saw it in Wal Mart tonight and almost bought it right on the spot, but my better half said I couldn't.

I don't want to buy the game and get all excited and then it turn out to be a turd after a couple of hours into it.

Posted

Mixed reviews. Probably best to wait for price drop if you really want it...or just rent it.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm gonna buy it and play it for the story, but only after it goes on sale.

Would not recommend a purchase at full retail price.

1 person likes this

Posted

thx guys, I didnt even realize it was out yet, I hadnt heard anything in months about it so I was surprised when I saw it sitting on the shelf in Walmart. Looks like a rental trial for me.

Posted

thx guys, I didnt even realize it was out yet, I hadnt heard anything in months about it so I was surprised when I saw it sitting on the shelf in Walmart. Looks like a rental trial for me.

Publishers tend not to promote shitty games

Posted

It's no Call of Duty that's for sure!

The production values aren't there but the story is actually well-written and fits in the universe. Supposedly the ending is a mindfug too.

Posted

i hear the story is really good, but everything else screams translation game

Posted

Yeah, I've read that the story and characters are awesome, but from a gameplay and mechanical standpoint it's a disaster. For a hardcore GoT's fan it will be enjoyable and rewarding but for a gamer who hasn't read the books or watched the shows, they'll be pissed they spent the money.

Posted

i can definitely get past all of that to get another piece of asoiaf, but not at 50$

Posted

I'll probably watch someone do a Let's Play so I can ffwd combat.

Posted

I'm waiting for Ted the game...