Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GotSwag?

Official Free Agency Thread

111 posts in this topic

They're talking Dwight might be on the way to LA. Can't stand the lakers, so I hope this doesn't go through. Dwight's pretty much made it known that he doesn't wanna go to LA, so they'd be getting him for a year. Anyways, I hope Houston gets him.

Also, saw the news on Rashard Lewis. Decent move by the heat I guess. He's not going to do much.

Kidd - Lin

Smith - Shumpert

Anthony - Novak

Amare - ?

Chandler - Camby

Knicks will make some noise next season if they can get the chemistry right.

I actually hope Lin starts. I admit it, I'm a Lin fan. B)

Even though the Bobcats probably won't get anybody (alhough I've heard Bobcats may be involved in the Dwight trade, and could get Kris Humphries, who's a decent player), I'm excited to see Kemba Walker improve in his sophmore season. Also I want to see MKG shutdown some cats with his defensive play.

I'm starting to feel sorry for the Bobcats, LOL.

Mavs just signed Chris Kaman. They also amnestied Brendan Haywood. He had 3 years left on his deal, I bet someone puts a claim in for him

Mavs just got Darren Collison in a sign and trade with the Pacers for Ian Mahinmi.

Not sure why Indy decided to lose the trade so badly

Hickson staying with Portland.

DraftExpress and Bonnell reporting with the trading of Collison to the Mavs, the Pacers may put an offer sheet in for Bobcats restricted free agent, point guard: D.J. Augustin

Well I'm glad somebody wants him. I was starting to feel bad for the guy

Didn't really want to start a new thread for this, but Bonnell is floating Carl Landry out there as an option on twitter at PF. I haven't heard about him this offseason. Just have to worry about his age and injuries I guess. Not really that old, 29 I think, but I just want to add some more young guys.

Yeah, I was talking to him about it (twitter); he says he's on their radar.

He's still 28 but he seems to be very injury prone.