Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Free Agency Thread

111 posts in this topic

Posted

Gerald Wallace 4 years 40 million from the Nets.

Posted

just going to leave this here for those interested...

David Aldridge@daldridgetnt

Sources: Roy Hibbert indeed leaning toward Blazers after max offer commitment Sat. Pacers mulling. Story up soon on http://NBA.com.

Posted

Howard is trying to jump on Gerald Wallace's team to get a championship. He and Derron Williams look desperate.

Posted

well not hibberts choice to go to the blazers, i assume pacers will match

Posted

Ya wow, my opinion of Dwight has changed alot this year. Talk about a spoiled guy, he got his coach fired,played unmotivated this year and is whining about a "blackmail" in his clause. Makes me feel a little better knowing Bismack seems to have his number.

We want Steve Nash to go to Portland so we can get their pick. He would instantly make that team a threat in the West. Also I dont want to sign a big name just yet. Lets let things play out another season.

My dream would be to sign Scott Machado out of Iona and then trade DJ for a future pick. I like Hendo and do not want to move him. He's a good player that will help us move forward.

Agree on everything except the Hendo part.

Posted

Agree on everything except the Hendo part.

Give me some reason why you disagree with the Hendo part. So I can crush your opinion.

Posted

are you a Duke fan? Hendo is good but in no way would I pay him starting SG type money. Good bench player for a contending team.

Posted

Rick Bonnell@rick_bonnell

#Bobcats have expressed interest in former N.C. State big man J.J. Hickson, agent Andy Miller confirms to Observer.

Posted

Rick Bonnell@rick_bonnell

#Bobcats have expressed interest in former N.C. State big man J.J. Hickson, agent Andy Miller confirms to Observer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWS-FoXbjVI

Posted

id love hickson on the team. he played very good for portland last season

Posted

JJ Hickson is another high energy player. Great skill set around the rim to. He doesn't make much money. I wonder what kinda deal we could work out for him, considering he'd play a much larger role here than in Portland.