Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Free Agency Thread

111 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't like that they want to force the whole Bismack center thing. I wish they make

him a PF and bring in a Center who can score.

Posted

I don't like that they want to force the whole Bismack center thing. I wish they make

him a PF and bring in a Center who can score.

I actually prefer Biz at Center and feel like they shouldn't force him to be PF. He doesn't have the range to be a PF and I think he does better guarding on the block against Centers. There are only a handful of Centers he has problems with but he was a rookie last year so I think he can improve.

I like the idea of Hickson, Ersan Ilvasova(bucks), Jason Thompson (RF from Kings) or Jamison to help teach

If we do think Biz is a PF my realistic Center choices are Spencer Hawes (unlikely), Hamed Haddadi, Memphis Grizzlies or take a flyer on top pick busts like Hasheem Thabeet or Greg Oden(if healthy).

Posted

Hickson, Biyombo, TNT?'

Two out of three isn't bad.

On top of that Hickson is still very young and would be a great piece to add at the power foward position to create a one-two punch with Biyombo.

In no way has J.J reached his full potential either.

Posted

Biz has a lot of range and quick feet to guard PF. He would also be a mismatch for most

PF on the offensive end. He's best position would be PF where his wingspan and

explosive hops would give him a advantage most nights. Playing against 7'0 footers

gets him mostly in foul trouble.

Posted

id love hickson on the team. he played very good for portland last season

I have been reading that everyone will be shocked if Hickson signs anywhere other than Golden State.

Posted

I have been reading that everyone will be shocked if Hickson signs anywhere other than Golden State.

If I'm Hickson, I would think the Bobcats would be the place to go.

- He would probably just get a two year deal, so if we still suck in three years he can bail

- He would be close to home

- He would probably start

- He would have the chance to be a big part of the future of this franchise

Pro's and Cons of signing with the Warriors

- He is a sub

- He has a chance to go to the playoffs

- He probably receives less money

- He is not a huge part of the Warriors franchise.

Posted

I like Hickson as a Bobcat, but any free agent is going to demand mucho-bucks to sign with Charlotte.

Posted

I have been reading that everyone will be shocked if the Bobcats don't trade the #2 pick. ^_^

Posted

J.J. Hickson's best game last year (29 points, 13 rebounds, 2 assists)

That dunk over DeAndre Jordan could probably even get TWC Arena hopping.

Posted

Former UNC forward Marvin Williams has been traded to the Utah Jazz for Devin Harris. The deal hasn't gone through yet, but it should.

Posted

http://newyork.sbnat...a-summer-league

Well this just ruined my day. Not official but it looks like scott machado is heading to houston.

Also JJ Hickson coning here would be awesome.