Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GotSwag?

Official Free Agency Thread

111 posts in this topic

I like Hickson as a Bobcat, but any free agent is going to demand mucho-bucks to sign with Charlotte.

I have been reading that everyone will be shocked if Hickson signs anywhere other than Golden State.

I have been reading that everyone will be shocked if the Bobcats don't trade the #2 pick. ^_^

J.J. Hickson's best game last year (29 points, 13 rebounds, 2 assists)

That dunk over DeAndre Jordan could probably even get TWC Arena hopping.

Former UNC forward Marvin Williams has been traded to the Utah Jazz for Devin Harris. The deal hasn't gone through yet, but it should.

I also saw that undrafted free agent, power forward: Kevin Jones chose to sign with the Cleveland Cavaliers over us.

I really hope that the Pacers won't match Portland's offer, so that Hibbert will be a Blazers. In that case, Portland probably would not try to match any offer sheet for Hickson (RFA), so he could leave. And we will have a chance to make a play for him. I think Pacers have till tomorw to match Portland's offer or Hibbert will become a Blazers tomorw.

Nope Pacers have till July 14 (three days after Hibbert can actually sign the offer sheet) to match...

Also just read on RGM's main page earlier that GS will NOT go into the luxury tax and they only have 4 mil in cap room before hitting the LT, IIRC. That said, I have no problem in offering Hickson 4.5 mil a year.