Photo
- - - - -

Cool looking secret rocket launch yesterday.

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 02 July 2012 - 01:07 PM

Technology has advanced so rapidly, that they could literally have anything up there now, and we probably wouldn't believe it unless they told us.

I think that most of these launches are missile defense shield components, and even some anti-satellite weapons.

I know that one of China's main strategies if they ever fight with the US is to try and knock our military and communications satellites out of the sky.

#17 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 02 July 2012 - 01:08 PM

I'm hoping for a giant laser. Because that would be awesome, obviously

They have had that since Reagan was president. I dont think that they could fry people on the ground with it back then, but they did have "Star Wars", which was the capability to knock out enemy satellites with lasers.

#18 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 01:15 PM

They have had that since Reagan was president. I dont think that they could fry people on the ground with it back then, but they did have "Star Wars", which was the capability to knock out enemy satellites with lasers.

I'm not talking those gay little lasers. I want ones like that James Bond movie with the crazy North Korean dude and that giant ice castle that gets melted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.