Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA

Every season we are wrong

56 posts in this topic

Kasay missed most of his field goals from 50+. I don't think Mare attempted a 50 yarder last year.

Kasay missed most of his field goals from 50+. I don't think Mare attempted a 50 yarder last year.

This. Even then, he's still the best long distance FG kicker ever when you consider how long he's been kicking and how many he's attempted from long range. I wish people would f**king read statistics before blurting out bullsh**. Kasay and Mare are nothing alike. Not even in the same ball park. Kasay is out of Mare's league. Mare couldn't hold Kasay's jock.

Kasay: has made 41 FGs over 50+

Mare: has attempted 43 FGs over 50+...

But but they're both 81%! they're the samez!11

I'm going to blame it on John Fox. Hopefully we have it all come together this year.

the trolls are out in force tonight

Its confusing to me how you can extrapalate all of the variables in every scenerio for each and every one of those kicks by just looking at ink on whitened wood. I myself and many others have watched Mare lose many games for teams, not just the Panthers. For me that dates back to when he was with the Giants.

I think he missed like more than one XP or maybe he missed like from the 15, I cant remember. Since then Ive seen him blow a lot of games, more than the avg kicker.

That is the biggest thing. You can strategize to get those 3 points back if you miss in the 2nd quarter. When it's 4th and 3 from the 10 with 20 seconds left, the team can either go for the end zone or let you kick. You damn well better make it.

He has kicked 81% in a 15 yr career.....Kasay is also at 81% over his career. We got him from Seattle where he kicked 88% with that franchise.

He was there 3 seasons. The 3 before that he went 59%, 72%, and 83%. I'm not saying he can't be good. But as I said, his resume says he is just as likely to be bad as he is to be good.

Everyone knows Mare was poo last year.

I simply said his career resume shows he doesnt suck that bad.

Career - he and Kasay are both at 81%. Kasay has always been better at 50+ than Mare....