Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

walking dead comics

90 posts in this topic

Posted

anyone caught up to issue 99?

poo is about to blow up.

Posted

Never read the comics. The video game by telltale games is pretty awesome though.

Is there a way to read the comics without having I buy like issues 1-99? Like a compilation or something?

Posted

they have compilations, but only 20 or so issues per

definitely gonna buy the game when it goes on sale

Posted

R u buying them or checking them out online? If so, I got to issue 92 and can't find pdf's for the rest...PM links are appreciated!

Posted

try looking for cbz's instead, and download a cbr. i forget what i use atm.

Posted

upcoming cover for ish 101 (ish 100 doesn't release until july 11th)

73198cb9297aa8856261f0927f47e.jpg

Posted

i wish i hadn't read issue 100 :(

Posted

Bump.

Posted

Just finished 101. Still looking for more.

1 person likes this

Posted

Just finished 101. Still looking for more.

Send me the links for issues 50ish and above. Please.

Posted

my son wants the comics and I looked on Ebay and I have no idea what the heck to buy where to even begin...Do they sell the comic series in one large book like Mad Magazine does? What is the cheapest and easiest way to to do this?

Thanks for any help.

Posted

my son wants the comics and I looked on Ebay and I have no idea what the heck to buy where to even begin...Do they sell the comic series in one large book like Mad Magazine does? What is the cheapest and easiest way to to do this?

Thanks for any help.

Cheapest is probably the compendiums. The first two are out now.

The comics also come in trades (otherwise known as "volumes"). These trades cover a smaller range of issues each than the compendiums do (compendiums cover about 50 issues each), so there are around 18 of these in total up to this point in the series.

Of course, there is the traditional, single-issue comic for $3. Of course, buying all of them is a) hard to do and B) expensive. More expensive than buying either the trades or the compendiums.

Google for both the trades and the compendiums and decide which route you'd rather take.

If it's me, I'd buy him the first two compendiums and then buy the last trade. That should catch you up to at least 100 (I think). Then you're probably best served going to the comic shop and picking up the issues as they come out (and again, $3 a month for the best comic series out right now is NOT a bad deal). I know the second compendium ends at issue 96, and 104 just came out this past Wednesday. The comic ships on a regular schedule, one every month.

2 people like this