Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

walking dead comics

90 posts in this topic

Posted

new issue out. turns out negan is a pretty cool guy after all.

carl is still gonna kill him though.

Posted

i only have up to issue 96.

pm me a link bro

Posted

Just go to youtube. photoshoppercs3 has every issue up. Just put it to full screen and 1080p and you're good to go.

My theory regarding Negan in the last issue

He is trying to butter Carl up to join him. If he succeeds, then Rick has no choice but to cooperate, because if Negan takes care of Carl, his hope is that Carl will be loyal to him, even against his own father. Carl basically keeps Negan and his group safe from Rick. At least, that's what I'm gathering.

Posted

Just go to youtube. photoshoppercs3 has every issue up. Just put it to full screen and 1080p and you're good to go.

My theory regarding Negan in the last issue

He is trying to butter Carl up to join him. If he succeeds, then Rick has no choice but to cooperate, because if Negan takes care of Carl, his hope is that Carl will be loyal to him, even against his own father. Carl basically keeps Negan and his group safe from Rick. At least, that's what I'm gathering.

he's definitely a political prisoner, a hostage used to bring rick further under his heel.

negan also thinks carl is pretty cool i believe

Posted

106 has set up 107 to be potentially amazing. Any ideas about what Negan did that will be revealed next month?

Mine:

I am thinking he cut one of Carl's arms off.

Posted

bump... new issue out Wednesday...

First 4 pages are online if you want to Google...

Negan has another great line... about playing ping pong with his dick on some titties... lmao

1 person likes this

Posted

Lol, I actually like Negan, but he is pissing off his own people, and they will want to take him out.

My guess is Dwight helps them infiltrate the warehouse, and Negan meets a very, very dark and disturbing death.

This story has really evolved. I hope they keep the saviors going for a while!

Posted

King Ezekial and Shiva - OMFGWTFBBQ??!!?!!>

Posted

anyone have links for #97 and on?

Posted

anyone have links for #97 and on?

check on YouTube... dude's SN is something like photoshoppercs3 or something like that... I think he has every issue uploaded in HD... Go full screen and pause on each page...

ETA: http://www.youtube.com/user/photoshoppercs3/videos?live_view=500&flow=list&view=0&sort=p

Posted

finally caught up on youtube yesterday

my wife was looking over my shoulder at one point and just says "wtf a tiger?" lol

Posted

I feel like this is just gonna keep escalating. Whenever Rick makes his move....hoooooly poo it's gonna be awesome. Just wonder what becomes of the group after it, what with the anti-Rick's group guy still being around.