Photo
- - - - -

Have you ever "fired" a customer?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

#16 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:48 PM

your problem started when you allowed your waitress to ask if she could present the meat to you...

you should have stood up, said "no, allow me," and dropped your pants right there...

#17 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

HUDDLER

Posted 03 July 2012 - 03:21 PM

We do it at Papa John's all the time.

There was this one guy who was extremely rude every time he called in. One time when he called he went on a cussing rampage. I handed the phone to my manager and he proceeded to tell him that he was no longer allowed to order from our store. We have no tolerance for customers who can't respect the staff.

#18 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

HUDDLER

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:08 PM

You're a beast

99% of the time it's on the front end. There are people I just won't do business with.

#19 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

SUPPORTER

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:00 PM

I don't have to "fire" them, I just sometimes will all but refuse to sell them anything.

When you are building a home for someone, there is a ton of interaction....I am not interested in having to deal with an asshole on a daily basis.

#20 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 06 July 2012 - 02:49 PM

I was helping a guy sell some stuff, older guy that didn't know how the internet works. So I'm at his place taking pictures and he gets a fax. The fax is one of those annoying cruise vacation promotions. He calls the number, acts like he's interested and just starts screaming curse words into the phone. Eventually the stunned sales kid just says goodbye and hangs up.

So I finished the job but haven't done any more work for him. The guy was a loon.