Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GotSwag?

Antawn Jamison to visit

96 posts in this topic

Looks like the 'Cats want that #8 Playoff spot once again.

So the fug what. I hope they aren't spending a lot of time in getting pass their prime

vets.

You are grading Jamison as if he is your prototypical run of the mill power forward with a great post up game and a lousy jump shot, when he actually breaks all of the rules of your prototypical power forward.

Jamison shoots the outside shot, and that's about it; but he does it very well (something the Bobcats need)

Those percentages should be judged more like a small forward than anything, because how many power forwards are hitting 34% of their three point shots.

Also, his points are efficient because it helped the team win. You don't look at the score and say "hey he scored 20 points on 14 shots, but they won by 10 points; so only 11 of points were actually efficient," no every point is efficient because it helps the team win.

I still doubt Hickson signs here, especially with us now going after Jamison.

The Bobcats don't need anymore 6-9 power forwards trying to play center.

Get a damn seven footer already.

I still doubt Hickson signs here, especially with us now going after Jamison.

The Bobcats don't need anymore 6-9 power forwards trying to play center.

Get a damn seven footer already.

Find me a 7 footer who's better than Hickson and is available. (other than Hibbert)

Like it or not, Biz is spending a lot of time at Center next year- not all of his time, but quite a bit of it. There simply arent enough decent players on the roster for him not to

And no offense, but even signing Antawn Jamison the bobcats wont be competing for a playoff spot next year. He might push the team out of a top 3 pick, but I would be shocked if we didnt finish in the bottom 5 or 6 next year even with him

You are grading Jamison as if he is your prototypical run of the mill power forward with a great post up game and a lousy jump shot, when he actually breaks all of the rules of your prototypical power forward.

Jamison shoots the outside shot, and that's about it; but he does it very well (something the Bobcats need)

Those percentages should be judged more like a small forward than anything, because how many power forwards are hitting 34% of their three point shots.

Also, his points are efficient because it helped the team win. You don't look at the score and say "hey he scored 20 points on 14 shots, but they won by 10 points; so only 11 of points were actually efficient," no every point is efficient because it helps the team win.

that true shooting percentage is bad for a player of any position. if you actually knew what it meant you would understand this. it takes into consideration that many of his shots are 3s.

you clearly dont understand efficiency, but are beyond me trying to help explain these things. i get it dude, he is a forward that shoots 3s. the problem is he isnt great at it and thus its not a very good shot for anyone to take

Find me a 7 footer who's better than Hickson and is available. (other than Hibbert)

Hawes

jamison ranked 284 in the in nba in true shooting percentage last year. 1 spot ahead of biyombo

http://insider.espn....otingPct/page/6