Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

davos

The Idea of a "No Name" Receiver Emerging

46 posts in this topic

Hurney has been hoping and trying this for years, what's our track record? Oh.. yeah.

again, the point was that its not Fox's team anymore...its not a Seifert team.

We have a completely different and legit offense in place that could allow for a quite different scenario. Looking to Hurney as the sole-contributor is short-sighted

If Delhomme got something outta Colbert....I think Cam can get Gettis at the very least going

Joe Adams ... this guy is something special imo

Gettis ...breakout player of the yr

again, the point was that its not Fox's team anymore...its not a Seifert team.

We have a completely different and legit offense in place that could allow for a quite different scenario. Looking to Hurney as the sole-contributor is short-sighted

If Delhomme got something outta Colbert....I think Cam can get Gettis at the very least going

Fox isn't the one who signed off on Armanti it was Hurney.

Fox isn't the one who signed off on Armanti it was Hurney.

Never mentioned Armanti...plus he's still on the team (for now haha)

Its as much about playbook, strategy, and coaching as the transaction. Its not black and white...of course Hurney makes questionable moves.

Certain players can do better in different situations. Look good in one place, look like sh*t in another. That's why a talent that may not be great could have good numbers here...then we get some value and rip some team off down the road

Pie for that pic.

1 person likes this

Sexy-cowgirl-15.jpg

Nice Tight End..

I'm hoping and rooting for Lamont to emerge out of the rubble, and show a lil something. We all have our camp favorites, and he's mine. Plus, it doesn't hurt that he's a 6'5 receiver with 4.5 speed.

Oh, and MEAC!

1 person likes this

Oh we should do a thread on training camp legends. Taye Biddle, Trent Guy, Hilee Taylor, that defensive end that would bark! We always get excited about someone that gets cut.

Oh we should do a thread on training camp legends. Taye Biddle, Trent Guy, Hilee Taylor, that defensive end that would bark! We always get excited about someone that gets cut.

yeah, it's the offseason. Every player on every team is suddenly VERY capable of being a star.

Picture the following lineup with this offense. Cam, Smitty, Olsen, Stewart and Tolbert

In theory, any WR worthy of a spot on an NFL team should be able to make some nice plays with this group on the field. This is a fairly potent offense.