Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sapper

Big Bang Theory: A challenge.

66 posts in this topic

yeah that show is awful

1 person likes this

horrible fuging show. i die a little inside every time i see any of it.

2 people like this

I used to absolutely hate it, but my mom watches it and after seeing a few episodes with her, it's not as bad as I'd thought.

Still pretty bad, though. The writing is absolutely dreadful. Just completely freaking dreadful. But as it goes along you learn to ignore the terrible characters like the completely unfunny asshole dressed in 70s clothes who literally does nothing but sexually harass women.

A lot of their attempts at referencing 'geek culture' fail, like these supposed nerds and gamers using Macs and stuff like that, but I like Sheldon and every one in a while it'll be a pretty good episode.

My friend raved about this show, so I gave it a whirl. It was anti-funny, kind of pissed me off actually

the anti-humor is some of the funniest stuff in the show.

Watch it without the laugh track, you won't know when the jokes are.

Some people find it funny, some don't. Just like some people like the vile and disgusting condiment known as mayonnaise, and some people don't.

2 people like this

I thought I'd actually like the show, gave it a shot a few times and think it sucks. Its just not funny

My wife, daughter, and myself all love the show. To each their own.

Watch it without the laugh track, you won't know when the jokes are.

I hated it with an equal passion to everyone in this thread originally. Then I actually watched it.

It's at least better than the other garbage sitcoms running currently like 2 and a Half Men and How I Met Your Mother.