Photo
- - - - -

Do you love America? You are a terrorist.

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:17 PM

http://www.google.co...dnKeu6X0l8gXiYQ

1/ Libertarians.
2/ Conservatives.
3/ Those that consider themselves to be “anti-global”
4/ Americans citizens who are nationalistic , as opposed to those that are believers in universal and international.
5/ Americans that do not want a centralized, powerful Federal Government in control.
6/ American citizens that think their way of life is threatened by the Federal Government.
7/ Americans that believe in conspiracy theories, like Chem Trails, One World Government etc.
8/ Americans that are against abortion.
9/ Americans that count haters of Christianity, like Islamic extremists, as the enemy.
10/ Americans that have made bulk purchases of long term food supplies.
11/ People that pay cash for coffee!
12/ Supporters of Ron Paul, have gold or silver, conservative bumper stickers.

Are you guilty of any of these treasonous acts?

#2 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,659 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:22 PM

The last time you guys freaked about the government warning against right wing terrorism, Planned Parenthood was firebombed a few months later.

#3 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:29 PM

I just think that some of these are rediculous.

Americans that are "anti-global"? -Well, there goes the entire Christian religion, because the Bible warns us of the One World Government...

Americans that dont want a centralised powerful government - Well, check off all of the conservatives...

Libertarians- Do you love the Constitution? - You filthy dirty terrorist, how dare you...

Conspiracy theorist? - Yea, I beleave EVERY word that the government tells me...

Against abortion? - Dude, killing an unborn child is perfectly fine...

Stockpiling food. - WW3 is about to start, yet I'm not allow to prepare for it?

Use cash??- What are you hiding from the government that you dont want your purchases traced.

Ron Paul - I will support Paul til my dying breath. Come get me.

#4 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:30 PM

The last time you guys freaked about the government warning against right wing terrorism, Planned Parenthood was firebombed a few months later.

I'm not even right-wing, so try again.

#5 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:45 PM

you dont believe that people who pay for coffee with cash are marked as terrorists by DHS, do you?

#6 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:50 PM

you dont believe that people who pay for coffee with cash are marked as terrorists by DHS, do you?

I'm not sure why it mentions coffee. I think that is just a personal spin that the author put on it.

I think it refers to cash in general.

#7 Mayor Qumiby

Mayor Qumiby

fug the saints!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,795 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:52 PM

Its the Illuminazis!!!

#8 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:00 PM

Its the Illuminazis!!!

These people have been destroying America since the 90s, and if you do not approve of whet they are doing, you will be arrested indefinately, with no charges or even a lawyer.

And that is if you are lucky enough to not be killed by a drone.

America is crumbling before our eyes folks. It gets worse every day, with no end in sight.

And dont depend on Romney to save you for 2 reasons.

- There may not even be an election
- even if there is, he plays for the same team.

Its time to wake up people.

#9 Mayor Qumiby

Mayor Qumiby

fug the saints!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,795 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:13 PM

Oh i agree completely i was just being funny.

However you should look up the illuminazi video on youtube

#10 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,502 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:55 PM

I expected better of you, Chris... Don't take internet bloggers at their word, no matter the ideology of the individual. As far as I can tell, this guy is totally full of poo, as the paper he references (http://start.umd.edu...USTerrorism.pdf) does not make any of the claims he says it does. In fact, it appears he didn't even read the report. In fact, he is either writing about a different document entirely, or he literally didn't read a single thing in the document and just puked random bullshit on a website in order to get hits. The word "coffee" does not even seem to appear in the pdf. Nor does "cash." But it does discuss religious-based terrorism (and specifically states that Islamic extremists fall into this group, contrary to his nutball claims). After a second reading, I think he is saying, "I can tell you who the left hates, its these groups of people!!!", but that is not how it sounds given a quick read-over.

It classifies terrorist attacks by ideological motivation, and has either right wing extremist, left wing extremist, religious, ethno-separatist/nationalist, or single-issue, and identifies "hot spots" of attacks from each of these groups, and examines potential factors that might contribute to terrorism... None of which have anything to do with buying coffee with cash.

Now, for right wingers out there, the paper has an interesting, and disturbing, finding:

...we also examine the effect of language diversity as a measure of heterogeneity. Counter to recent empirical findings, language diversity evidences a strong and significant positive relationship with terrorist attacks and ordinary crime. Much more work needs to be done to fully understand the relationship between language diversity and terrorism and ordinary crime. In particular, in future research we plan to identify and isolate potential effects of specific language groups.

But as they say, their findings need more work and are not in total agreement with the rest of the literature in that regard.

#11 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:16 PM

I expected better of you, Chris... Don't take internet bloggers at their word, no matter the ideology of the individual. As far as I can tell, this guy is totally full of poo, as the paper he references (http://start.umd.edu...USTerrorism.pdf) does not make any of the claims he says it does. In fact, it appears he didn't even read the report. In fact, he is either writing about a different document entirely, or he literally didn't read a single thing in the document and just puked random bullshit on a website in order to get hits. The word "coffee" does not even seem to appear in the pdf. Nor does "cash." But it does discuss religious-based terrorism (and specifically states that Islamic extremists fall into this group, contrary to his nutball claims). After a second reading, I think he is saying, "I can tell you who the left hates, its these groups of people!!!", but that is not how it sounds given a quick read-over.

It classifies terrorist attacks by ideological motivation, and has either right wing extremist, left wing extremist, religious, ethno-separatist/nationalist, or single-issue, and identifies "hot spots" of attacks from each of these groups, and examines potential factors that might contribute to terrorism... None of which have anything to do with buying coffee with cash.

Now, for right wingers out there, the paper has an interesting, and disturbing, finding:

But as they say, their findings need more work and are not in total agreement with the rest of the literature in that regard.

This isnt a blogger. This is a real report, conducted by the Dept. of Homeland Security.

It cost $12 million of taxpayer money too.

This article was originally on the Drudge Report yesterday, but I couldnt find the original, so I posted this one instead.

#12 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,502 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:35 PM

Dude, look at the link I provided you. It is what he explicitly cites and it doesn't say anything like his claims. Whether it cost 12 mill or not I don't know, but it does nothing to predict if a coffee drinker paying cash is going to be more likely to be a terrorist or not.

What the report DOES do is describe *HOW* it grouped different TERORIST GROUPS - the coffee comment isn't in there, but the report mentions that terrorist groups that fit the following profile:

Extreme Right-Wing: groups that believe that one’s personal and/or national “way of life” is under attack and is either already lost or that the threat is imminent (for some the threat is from a specific ethnic, racial, or religious group), and believe in the need to be prepared for an attack either by participating in paramilitary preparations and training or survivalism. Groups may also be fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation), anti-global, suspicious of centralized federal authority, reverent of individual liberty, and believe in conspiracy theories that involve grave threat to national sovereignty and/or personal liberty.

and committed a terrorist act were considered "extreme right wing terrorists."

If you read the section above as, "people who fall into this category are terrorists," you did not actually read the document and have no idea what the intent of it is.

I can't find any Drudge Report article on this and everything I find is based on that *single section* without paying attention at all to what it is TALKING ABOUT.

There is NO mention of coffee, no idea where that even came from.

#13 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,502 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:48 PM

This study had 3 primary research questions:

Research Question 1: Geographic Concentration of Terrorist Attacks
a: Do certain counties act as hot spots for terrorism?
b: Are certain counties prone to a particular type of terrorism (extreme left-wing, extreme right-wing,
ethno-nationalist/separatist, religious, single issue)?

Research Question 2: Terrorism and Ordinary Crime
To what extent does ordinary crime correlate with terrorist attacks?

Research Question 3: Predicting Geographic Concentrations of Terrorist Attacks
Do traditional predictors of crime (e.g., concentrated disadvantage, residential instability,
demographic composition) also predict geographic concentrations of terrorist attacks?

The paper does NOT try to categorize individuals, or even citizen groups uninvolved in terrorism, in any way, shape or form. It only labels extremists groups based on a number of categories.

#14 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:54 PM

Dude, look at the link I provided you. It is what he explicitly cites and it doesn't say anything like his claims. Whether it cost 12 mill or not I don't know, but it does nothing to predict if a coffee drinker paying cash is going to be more likely to be a terrorist or not.

What the report DOES do is describe *HOW* it grouped different TERORIST GROUPS - the coffee comment isn't in there, but the report mentions that terrorist groups that fit the following profile:

and committed a terrorist act were considered "extreme right wing terrorists."

If you read the section above as, "people who fall into this category are terrorists," you did not actually read the document and have no idea what the intent of it is.

I can't find any Drudge Report article on this and everything I find is based on that *single section* without paying attention at all to what it is TALKING ABOUT.

There is NO mention of coffee, no idea where that even came from.

This document is basically a study guide for deptments like DHS, FBI, CIA and NSA, to teach them where to look for potential terrorists. They are telling these agencies to look for, locate, and basically infiltrate these movements, to look for "terrorists". American people...

Being involved in these activities does not make you a terrorist. The point I am trying to make is that the War on Terrorism is just as dangerous to Americans as it is to Islamic extremeists over seas.

This is a wake up call to people who still dont think that the government is trying to take our freedoms away. It says that people who are involved in these activities are dangerous. Am I dangerous because I support my freedoms?

Do you want to be detained indefinately beause you are oppossed to a UN takeover, or because you support the 2nd amendment, or the 1st amendment?

I dont agree with you this time.

#15 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:56 PM

Besides... what is the definition of a 'terrorist' anyway? It is too broad of a definition.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com