Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SIGCHI222

My 11 year old son bought me this

Thanks guys. Argus, he ain't never seen Pulp Fiction (with good reason) but he asked why Mace Windu is shooting a pear. He thinks it has something to do with annoying orange. lol.

Mace Windu is shooting that pear cause it won't stop saying wut. I hope I'm not the only one that notices the giraffes in the background.

Congrats!! Can't wait till my 5 month old gets a little older to school him on all things panthers/nfl! He does drink from a panther bottle and has a panther binky (however you spell it).

Best thread of the off season. Your boy has a good heart. It's good seeing that you're bringing him up right and a Panther fan too.

Guest Bwood

This is fuging awesome and I hope to have a son like this one day.

Though my girlfriend takes the cake so far with tix to the cardinal game last season and panther booty shorts.

This is fuging awesome and I hope to have a son like this one day.

Though my girlfriend takes the cake so far with tix to the cardinal game last season and panther booty shorts.

she got you booty shorts?

before you know it he'll have an account on here browsing the lovely ladies board

I have a feeling that the only reason I'm one of his favorite posters is because of my signature.

That's awesome.

If you truly love your son, however, the Huddle might not be the best place for him. . .even when he's older :P

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    David Adam