Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brook Lopez question.

23 posts in this topic

Posted

They have offered Bynum actually, Lakers want a straight D12 for Bynum swap because they know ORL had ZERO leverage in the situation. Magic are just trying to milk more out of them. So in your scenario they would just turn around and say no thanks, call up Mitch and say "D12 for Bynum done!"

Posted

They have offered Bynum actually, Lakers want a straight D12 for Bynum swap because they know ORL had ZERO leverage in the situation. Magic are just trying to milk more out of them. So in your scenario they would just turn around and say no thanks, call up Mitch and say "D12 for Bynum done!"

I'm confused, if the Lakers have already offered Bynum then why hasnt Orlando pulled the trigger yet? That is a far, far better offer than the sh!t sandwich the Nets have been pushing

Posted

Because Orlando is trying to get the Lakers to take back bad contracts, and Mitch Kupchak is resisting....

Posted

Ideally I would like to be alive when the Bobcats are good.

Posted

If Dwight gets traded to the Nets then know way in hell does he walk as an FA. So it's entirely dependant on Dwight being a tard and going to LA or something.

If Brook has an offer, Cho better do his fuging best to match an offer.

Posted

bobcats are ready to offer lopez a max offer thingy is what i see on espn

Posted

or excuse me, Lopez already has a max offer from the bobcats

Posted

Ideally I would like to be alive when the Bobcats are good.

Well they are making miracles in science everyday. Perhaps watch games over internet as a disembodied consciousness living in a computer.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well it looks like we're trying which is something.