Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Carolina Panthers Training Camp Information

84 posts in this topic

Steve has been one of the nicest guys ever about signing. He's signed for me maybe 3 times over the last 6 years and another time he was only signing for kids.

Cam signs when he has time but it turns into a rabid mob. He doesn't sign for everyone but he will get 15 or so in. Thomas Davis would always sign for every damned person. Captain and Deangelo sign. LaFell signs. That is all the big names I have seen sign. Kids def get more love than adults.

1 person likes this

Nearly 20, and I will be popping my training camp cherry this year.

I'm going to head down to Spartanburg for the opening day of training camp this year.

Good news is, that I look like I'm 15; so if you want anything autographed hit me up (I'll be down there bright and early getting autographs).

Is there any day better to go than others? Also, is Fan Fest free?

Is there any day better to go than others? Also, is Fan Fest free?

Fan Fest is free, any time they go full pads is the best time to go (likely this will be every day) but it is no guarantee. Coach could just go hats and shells to give the guys a break.

The first few days will be the most crowded. Weekends are crowded. Fan Fest is free but you will probably pay a few bucks for parking and drinks. Fanfest is very hot and in the past there is a long line 2hrs beforehand for the best Autograph seats. Don't wait until the last practice, John Fox was famous for canceling the last Spartanburg practice. Ron has hinted he will not but we will see.

I'm going to lose my training camp virginity this year... be gentle.

I am there with you bra. Saturday, the wife, the kid, me. It's pandemonium!!!

I need to borrow someone's kid

Not Sandusky style

So who is attending that brings plenty of items to have the players autograph that I could paypal some cash for a signed mini helmet of some big name players?

Tough being a couple thousand miles away :(

I don' t even bother trying to get autos @ TC... it's a debacle and it doesn't look good when a 6'6" 300 lb man fights his way through a bunch of kids to try and get something signed, LOL

1 person likes this

umm all the practices dont start til 6pm?

umm all the practices dont start til 6pm?

Saturday, July 28 -- 6:30-8:20 p.m.

Tuesday, July 31 -- 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.

Friday, Aug. 10 -- 2:45-5 p.m.

All others are 6-8:30 p.m.

I was the only guy there last year walking around with a full suit on....hot is a nice way of describing what that place is. Its a practice field down in a valley with little to no breeze.

I will likely try to make it again this year. I would love to get some autographs too, but dont want to look like an idiot fighting through kids....