Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Carolina Panthers Training Camp Information

84 posts in this topic

ha....Mayor's Ball Run

small-bnb.gif

OK, me, the wife and the 11 year old are going Saturday for the whole sha-bang. Is this inside their stadium facility where we have a place to sit or is this travel-baseball, bring your own shade type of deal? Don't roast me, I truly don't know.

In other news, the Beacon is over-rated.

It's in Wofford's stadium.

OK, me, the wife and the 11 year old are going Saturday for the whole sha-bang. Is this inside their stadium facility where we have a place to sit or is this travel-baseball, bring your own shade type of deal? Don't roast me, I truly don't know.

The party is on the plaza of our stadium (Gibbs Stadium) and the practice is in the stadium, so seating is not a problem. You may want to bring an umbrella or wear a hat or visor, etc. as there will be sun on portions of the stadium, though by that time, the home side likely will be in the shade.

If you peeps that are going and have twitter would get with me @thekurb so I can share them with the masses I would appreciate it greatly.

Make sure your kid has something to do. Most of the kids get bored when they realize the Panthers are playing against the Panthers. They just run around in packs and throw footballs in the grass.

They have a point.

Take a piece of cardboard. Sliding down the grass hill In that one end zone will keep your kids busy for 2 hours.

1 person likes this

Wait I thought they had that play 60 area setup?