Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

James Anderson criticism...Wow...

85 posts in this topic

Posted

Hahaha so you're argument is that because there are a lot of reporters that aren't aware of an underrated player from the Carolina Panthers??

Just terrible man, I'm so sick of wasting my time with your STUPID ass arguments. James Anderson is not "just another guy", he's a great defensive player that has been a tackling machine for this team, and last season especially he stepped up and made plays with a lot of his fellow players injured.

The fact that you try to take away from him being a good player for team is sickening. I have no idea why you call yourself a fan or why you waste your time posting negative poo on here. It blows my fuging mind.

You claimed it wasn't even an argument...

My simple request was to name ONE person who endorses him as more than a JAG.

Did you think Barrett Ruud was more than JAG in Tampa?

Again, raw tackles doesn't mean what some claim. Just like passing yards....a lot of meaningless numbers can be found that don't indicate good play. Can indicate simply being on a field and not sucking balls.

Not agreeing when you call James Anderson a GREAT defensive player makes me in touch with reality.....I didn't say he sucked. But you are talking homeristic nonsense. Beason is great when healthy.....TD is great when healthy.....Anderson? He ain't on par with great players.

Posted

Welp, Anderson is garbage I guess. Who will we get to replace him now that this has come out? You think his locker is already cleaned out?

1 person likes this

Posted

You claimed it wasn't even an argument...

My simple request was to name ONE person who endorses him as more than a JAG.

Did you think Barrett Ruud was more than JAG in Tampa?

Again, raw tackles doesn't mean what some claim. Just like passing yards....a lot of meaningless numbers can be found that don't indicate good play. Can indicate simply being on a field and no sucking balls

Your simple request was for me to go on a wild goose chase to find a good comment from some nerdy reporter about our underrated linebacker on a team that already doesn't get a lot of press outside Newton. Then you would just jump on your next stupid ass argument. And I think Barrett Ruud is a great linebacker so I don't know what the fug you're trying to get at here.

Too bad we brought in Kuechly, another tackling machine to be JUST ANOTHER GUY. Jeez how many of those losers do we need...

Posted

Your simple request was for me to go on a wild goose chase to find a good comment from some nerdy reporter about our underrated linebacker on a team that already doesn't get a lot of press outside Newton. Then you would just jump on your next stupid ass argument. And I think Barrett Ruud is a great linebacker so I don't know what the fug you're trying to get at here.

Too bad we brought in Kuechly, another tackling machine to be JUST ANOTHER GUY. Jeez how many of those losers do we need...

My point exactly. If there wasn't an arguement and he was this great player.....it wouldn't be a wild goose chase. It isn't hard to find people who think great players are great.

Kuechly doesn't project to be a 2 down NFL LB. Luke and Anderson aren't comparable. Luke projects to be an all around every down stud LB..... which isn't Anderson.

Great is for Willis, Lewis, Beason, etc... Ruud, Anderson (the guys who can just play) shouldn't be in the same sentence.

Posted

Great is for Willis, Lewis, Beason, etc... Ruud, Anderson (the guys who can just play) shouldn't be in the same sentence.

Nobody is saying that James Anderson and Barrett Ruud are in the same sentence as Patrick Willis, Jon Beason, or Ray Lewis. Us fans are simply giving our player props for stepping up and being a huge impact on defense last season.

James hasn't done anything but shut his mouth and play football. He hasn't spent any time nursing an injury, just making tackles and huge defensive plays that go unnoticed by simple fans like yourself.

Stop being so God damn negative all the time and stick up for your teammate for once.

Posted

So...he gets beat by a future first ballot HoF'er who has size and is a boss, beat by a good WR and by a speedy, shifty back and he sucks?

Good to know, here I just thought he was human.

Posted

It's just one article, no need to go bonkers.

Posted

This dude hated on JA hard in another thread too, repeatedly just calling him another guy and saying how much better San Fran is at LB than us.

It's not the first time he's disrespected a player on our team before either.

Posted

Even worse...A Yahoo article! They write more on the Kardashians than anything else.

Posted

90% of the starting linebackers in this league can't cover.

Doesn't impress me that they use Andersons lack of coverage skills as a way to discredit him.

1 person likes this

Posted

Nobody is saying that James Anderson and Barrett Ruud are in the same sentence as Patrick Willis, Jon Beason, or Ray Lewis. Us fans are simply giving our player props for stepping up and being a huge impact on defense last season.

James hasn't done anything but shut his mouth and play football. He hasn't spent any time nursing an injury, just making tackles and huge defensive plays that go unnoticed by simple fans like yourself.

Stop being so God damn negative all the time and stick up for your teammate for once.

You just called Anderson ad Ruud great defensive players. If you do that.....it puts them in the class with great players. Those guys aren't great LBs.

Give him props for not being garbage and for being one of the few respectable guys on the field last year.....no issue with that.

Nothing said by me in this thread is negative. Not going full fan retard and calling Anderson great.....isn't being negative.

Again, great would be when Beason is healthy. He isn't a 2 down LB. He is borderline special. Calling Anderson great means he would be on par with great LBs...

Posted

You just called Anderson ad Ruud great defensive players. If you do that.....it puts them in the class with great players. Those guys aren't great LBs.

Give him props for not being garbage and for being one of the few respectable guys on the field last year.....no issue with that.

Nothing said by me in this thread is negative. Not going full fan retard and calling Anderson great.....isn't being negative.

Again, great would be when Beason is healthy. He isn't a 2 down LB. He is borderline special. Calling Anderson great means he would be on par with great LBs...

So the whole argument is based on word choice now lol? Because I said he's a great linebacker instead of a 'good' or 'decent'?

You just love to argue, and argue against your team man, it's horrible and I don't know why you waste your time doing such a thing. Anderson is not a top linebacker in the league but certainly does a very good job, and while our star linebacker sat on the bench last year, Anderson stepped up and made great plays.

So fuging sorry that I back up my teammate rather than critiquing his every move and calling him 'just another guy'.

Get lost, loser.