Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KendrickPanther

NFL Piece On Stadiums

62 posts in this topic

Hand warmers for all gate security :)

I love BofA, wouldn't trade it for the world. Jerry really can't afford to move because of the PSL situation.

But if you had the world, BOA Stadium would be a part of that. Plus, you would have so much more...

I'd like if my cellphone worked for the four hours I'm in the stadium.

To me, escalators are not about fat people they are about efficiency. Takes a lot less time getting up and down, more time at the game or in the tailgate lot.

BOFA is a great stadium, it just needs some upgrades.

Nothing that a good contractor/architect couldn't fix.

I think the beer guys in the upper deck restriction is a zoning law/local ordinance prohibition and not something the Panthers do themselves, at least if I remember correctly. They would have to eat some major crow to upgrade the scoreboards again after the very recent "upgrade." I think long term, parking will and should be a huge priority for them. I love that they are trying to keep up with the times, but many of these newer stadiums that are doing so are becoming so aseptic, they lose a lot of the character that many love from the older stadiums--or don't even let that "character" have time to develop. It's a difficult balance and I'm not sure just how they'll be able to meet both wants of large sections of the fanbase.

And I second Husker's comment as well.

I've never been to Soldier Field but I think that is a beautiful newer stadium. I also hate the way all stadiums are named after corporations these days but that won't change. Right now Panther's stadium doesn't really have a ton of "character". The fans and history are what give character. We have had two playoff home wins in 16 years. If there is one thing we are known for around the league, it's being polite. That's why you see so many away team fans, we are considered a cheap and fun away fixture. Anything they can think of to get the 18-30 crowd into the stadium is a good thing to me. We need a stadium packed with energetic fans. The over 40 crowd got the team here with their moneybags. It's time for the youth to make a mark.

Stripper lounge

A black Panther to come out during intros from the NC zoo

Beer dispensers at each seat

Stripper lounge

A black Panther to come out during intros from the NC zoo

Beer dispensers at each seat

That is something that I have heard a few people mention and I would love for that to be a part of the experience.

Sir Purr walks out with Sir Purr

panther5.jpg

Any Panther that walked out in front of 74k screaming humans would need to be on serious meds.