Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carolina-chuck

Outlook and Wish-list for 2013

28 posts in this topic

Dude Noel is really not that good. I keep telling you this he is a smaller skinnery Marcus Camby.

I rather have Zellers or Austin if we go center.

this

I'd take Shabazz, then again it is entirely too early to begin predicting next years draft

Cody Z will be a stud, you can bank on that. He is your prototypical big man, it's a shame he didn't come to Carolina.

I'd take Shabazz, then again it is entirely too early to begin predicting next years draft

If I could have any player for next year, it'd be Shabazz. I believe the kid is just going to be a star in the pro, especially this year at UCLA also.

But then again, we need a center so bad that if Noel or Zeller is there, we just can't pass it up. Unless if we do get that that 2nd first rd pick and it ends up bring anything close to a lottery pick then we could go Shabazz first and take one of the other big man like Austin or Gobert.

we r gonna draft a kid with less offense than a downed syndrome 5 year old and has never played a college game. woah i think its a little too soon for that, buddy.

we r gonna draft a kid with less offense than a downed syndrome 5 year old and has never played a college game. woah i think its a little too soon for that, buddy.

Okay bro. I'll see you in a year when you're riding all over Noel's nuts. And then when we loose out on him, you're gonna blame Stern for fixing the draft again. Haters gonna hate. A bunch of bandwagoner in this forum.

Let's hold off on judging high school players until they actually step foot in an actual college game. We all know how poorly that hurt HB40.

Chuck I'm telling you don't get your hopes up on Noel.

1. He's not Anthony Davis. Davis has some guard skills and a jump shot from 17 to 3 point

range. Noel doesn't have any offensive skills.

2. Noel won't be a 5 in the pros. He is a lanky PF not a center.

3. Zeller and Austin are the better 5 prospects. Both have a actual post up game.

Noel doesn't.

1. He's not Anthony Davis. Davis has some guard skills and a jump shot from 17 to 3 point

3. Zeller and Austin are the better 5 prospects. Both have a actual post up game.

Noel doesn't.

its kool bro. i respect your opinion. we'll talk once Noel start playing for UK, Okay.

Noel doesn't.

C. Zeller, while unbelievably agile beneath the rim, is in no way, imo, a NBA center prospect. Zeller will be dependent on continued development in the skills department to be a legit top tier prospect.

As far as Noel.. He's going into his freshman year, we need to cool the expectations a bit. Give the kid a chance to play. If he were coming straight from HS, I would project him as a lottery bubble player. Kid has very little skill right now. Great raw ability on the defensive end though. A lot of promise for him as a prospect on that end of the floor. But again, he isn't some sure fire pick where he is now.

Austin, who I like, is in the same mold as Noel. They have center potential, but that really about sums up his game. Potential.

I like all three prospects and would be happy to add any of them, but I'd be just as happy, if not more happy to add James Michael McAdoo, who is another prospect oozing with potential.

Shabazz Muhammad is about the truest prospect IMO. He is ready to play in the league now.