Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would Julius Peppers Like The 2012 Carolina Panthers?

79 posts in this topic

Posted

Some day he will sign with the Panthers and this banner will fly again...

Judas-Peppers-Sign.jpg

Posted

He wanted a change of scenery so no, I don' t think it would have changed his mind and frankly I'm glad we didn't give him a huge contract.

it wouldn't be nearly as bad if he had just admitted that after he went rather than that crap where he felt the panthers just didn't want him and ignored him acting like it was the panthers fault and like he would have stayed if...but that just wasn't the case.
2 people like this

Posted

Just combine Peppers and Johnson's sack totals from last year and think to yourself. what if we just had Jared Allen lol.

Jared Allen- 22 sacks

Charles Johnson and Julius Peppers- 20 sacks

Posted

We offered him a huge contract, he took Chicago for a few more million dollars. Fu*k him.

Posted

it wouldn't be nearly as bad if he had just admitted that after he went rather than that crap where he felt the panthers just didn't want him and ignored him acting like it was the panthers fault and like he would have stayed if...but that just wasn't the case.

ditto here

He didn't have the balls to come out and say rather than establishing and creating something in Charlotte, he wanted to go to a team with a history and legacy already in place. He's a softy who couldn't be upfront.

I can't believe its already been this long since that sh*t went down

Posted

F^ck Chicago, the windy city sucks ass!!!

Posted

Glad he's gone. We are a better team without him, maybe not as talented, but better.

Posted

time to move on again...

Posted

I think Pep is lounging in his Michigan Ave Penthouse just dreaming of how good the Panthers are looking.

He probably does not want to come back here. And most fans are happy with that decision.

Hardy said he was tired of being technically sound, and still getting pushed around. So he added 20LBs to become the pushee. If he plays the way we all hope he will. Then we don't need no stickin' peppers.

Posted

LET ME HIGHJACK THIS THREAD

WHO WOULD WIN IN A BARE-KNUCKLES FIGHT???

PEP OR CAM?

Posted

You tell me

newtonpep.jpg

Posted

Then post on those sites and leave this one alone..........

Dude seriously how old are you? I swear every time you try to call me out it reminds me of when my baby cousin is mad at me lol.