- - - - -

Would Julius Peppers Like The 2012 Carolina Panthers?

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#31 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts
  • LocationWilkesboro

Posted 08 July 2012 - 02:30 PM

Glad he's gone. We are a better team without him, maybe not as talented, but better.

#32 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,644 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 04:17 PM

time to move on again...

#33 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,405 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 08 July 2012 - 04:41 PM

I think Pep is lounging in his Michigan Ave Penthouse just dreaming of how good the Panthers are looking.

He probably does not want to come back here. And most fans are happy with that decision.

Hardy said he was tired of being technically sound, and still getting pushed around. So he added 20LBs to become the pushee. If he plays the way we all hope he will. Then we don't need no stickin' peppers.

#34 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,325 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 04:43 PM

LET ME HIGHJACK THIS THREAD

WHO WOULD WIN IN A BARE-KNUCKLES FIGHT???

PEP OR CAM?

#35 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,570 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 08 July 2012 - 04:51 PM

You tell me

Posted Image

#36 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 July 2012 - 05:58 PM

Then post on those sites and leave this one alone..........

Dude seriously how old are you? I swear every time you try to call me out it reminds me of when my baby cousin is mad at me lol.

#37 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts
  • LocationWilkesboro

Posted 08 July 2012 - 06:30 PM

Dude seriously how old are you? I swear every time you try to call me out it reminds me of when my baby cousin is mad at me lol.

That is a total Bwood'esque post you are quoting. "You is dumb, GTFO". Do you really hate yourself, why do you always talk about how old people are?

#38 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 July 2012 - 06:36 PM

That is a total Bwood'esque post you are quoting. "You is dumb, GTFO". Do you really hate yourself, why do you always talk about how old people are?

This dude made a thread trying to get me to have a trash talk fight with another user for his pleasure.

He has the lamest comebacks I've ever read on the internet and I'm from the facebook era where you see stupid internet fights by illiterate tweens all the time.

Take your 100 posts and go back to following the Panthers.com camwagoner forums. Swaggasaurus LOL.

#39 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,625 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 08 July 2012 - 06:36 PM

He's in Chicago now, thus I couldn't care less about what he would or wouldn't like.

#40 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,687 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 06:51 PM

Only if the team was taking turns blowin' out his O-ring.

#41 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,719 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 08 July 2012 - 06:54 PM

Posted Image

#42 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts
  • LocationWilkesboro

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:19 PM

This dude made a thread trying to get me to have a trash talk fight with another user for his pleasure.

He has the lamest comebacks I've ever read on the internet and I'm from the facebook era where you see stupid internet fights by illiterate tweens all the time.

Take your 100 posts and go back to following the Panthers.com camwagoner forums. Swaggasaurus LOL.

Wow attack my post count and user name. There is a lot of substance to that. How about I pad my post count by calling people faggots and telling them to GTFO? Looks like it worked for you, but that's not my style (I really try hard not to be a complete asshole)

Or maybe I should make a thread about whether or not Jake Delhomme or Corvey Irvin would like the 2012 Panthers? Because that is important. Also, because I am a nice guy I want to congratulate you on not having the worst thread of the day, someone else made a thread about Steve Smith wasting his career that was slightly worse.

#43 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,570 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:33 PM

Where's the popcon smiley when you need it.

#44 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,687 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:47 PM

Wow attack my post count and user name. There is a lot of substance to that. How about I pad my post count by calling people faggots and telling them to GTFO? Looks like it worked for you, but that's not my style (I really try hard not to be a complete asshole)

Or maybe I should make a thread about whether or not Jake Delhomme or Corvey Irvin would like the 2012 Panthers? Because that is important. Also, because I am a nice guy I want to congratulate you on not having the worst thread of the day, someone else made a thread about Steve Smith wasting his career that was slightly worse.

Now that's funny.

#45 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,570 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:50 PM

Lol, just read Swags post and spit my Smithfields Chicken and BBQ sweet tea out...

f^uck!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com