No replies to this topic

#1 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,961 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:39 AM

Anybody else watch this the last few days. Hard to judge much if anything from 7-on-7 competitions, but I find it interesting anyway. Some really great prospects at this camp, and some prospects who were rated highly that looked awful. If you watched who stood out to you?

The good

1. Max Browne: Was in command of the huddle for his 7-on-7 team, threw some absolute pinpoint passes hitting receivers right in the numbers. Made the best decisions out of any of the quarterbacks, with minimal mistakes.

2. Jalen Ramsey: This kid is an absolute freak! Has great size and length for corner, and can run with the best WR's in the nation. Has absolutely dominated the camp circut the last few months, and I would be SHOCKED if he's not a five star by the end of the Summer. Set to announce on July 16, and it looks like he's USC's to lose. Really excited to hopefully see this ballhawk in the Cardinal and Gold next year.

The Bad

1. Tyrone Swoopes: Good God this kid looked terrible. Just never got in a rhythm, and always looked slower in his reads then the pocket passers at the camp. I know 7-on-7's are hard for dual threat guys, but unfortunately to play QB at the next level you have to throw the ball acurately, and right now he cant do that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.