Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

RIP Cooter...

253 posts in this topic

this totally sucks. met him several times and always laughed over some cold beverages. i feel for his sons and his family and being a dad myself it brings it home. RIP Coot.

Wow monkeybutt I had forgotten how long ago we were in that old gravel lot. There were so many huddle tailgates and such the craziest stuff would happen. I used to bring a few dozen eggs to the tailgate and we would throw them at opposing fans. One time me, Northern Hawk, and Cooter went to Dixie's downtown and we told people NH was an NHL player. He was one of those people that knew everybody at a party by the end of the nite.

One time I was drunk wearing a Santa suit in the stadium and I handed this Giants fan (we were playing the Giants that day) a lump of coal and he reported me to security....security took my coal but cooter went up there and double stiff armed that SOB up about two rows and the little fuger rolled down the aisle. Security threw both of them out. So many more stories...

6 people like this

He was such a great guy. Met him way back at my very first tailgate, and always had a blast. Never forget that Rebel Yell he always shared with everyone. We found this picture tonight from the Giants playoff game in 2005. My heart goes out to his boys.

post-546-0-50184300-1341888542_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

. . .what thread? And why do I imagine hundreds of candidate threads?

Also, RIP Cooter.

I remember that guy. He stopped posting in around 2009. RIP

also, just out of curiousity, what is "that thread"?

Good night sweet prince :(

right as i post lol

the huddle went boom that day

yeah i remember when electro killed himself. i had no idea he did all that crazy poo though

e: also, one last comment about that thread....

AKPanthersfan was a huge fuging retard. a truly tremendous moron. anyway, sorry for derailing.