253 replies to this topic

#181 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,290 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:06 PM

It wasn't easy unburying mine, we've got a new computer in the office now, but he had taken all of the folders from the old computer and put them into a new folder on the new one so I went into our network (I'm on my laptop) to find them. So I had to dig through that folder. My biggest treasure was all of those photos of the "huddle men". I've got more ass photos than I care to admit - and I have photos of people who I forgot existed - and many I remember and miss so much. Those indeed were the days.

GTG...empty your mailbox....I just tried to send a message to you.

#182 cptx

cptx

Junkhead

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,412 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:25 PM

The huddle was truely a different place back in those days. You almost felt like you knew people that you'd never even met. Too many chuckles and good natured discussions to remember. Its good to see some if the old timers posting and still lurking. Something happened, dunno what, but it just ain't the same anymore.

Rip cooter and condolences to his fam and friends.

#183 Miaoww

Miaoww

• HUDDLER
  • 2,730 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:35 PM

RIP.

Obviously never met the guy, but he was part of the Huddle furniture for years. Taken far too young.

#184 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:40 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

The huddle has definitely become more obnoxious and smartassey since those days. We need a kinder gentler huddle.

#185 Alverez

Alverez

Hold my beer, and check this out!!

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,425 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:48 PM

I can agree with that Zod.

Here are some pics I found of Cooter at the tailgates with friends. I'm sure there are more... I'll see if I can find them too.

But For now...

Attached Files

#186 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,187 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:10 PM

That is great....I always loved the random fake voicemails he would leave at 3am or God forbid if you opened up a text that had a pic attached there was no telling what you would see.

I still have a pic he sent me I could forward to you.

One of his best turds ever. (I know, I need to delete some of these old phone pics).

#187 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:12 PM

I'd like to take this moment to say how easy it was for me and coot to get a gal to flash us after the games.

#188 Monkeybutt

Monkeybutt

Huddle Monkey

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:29 PM

It is Chuck Norris

Nah...it's hard to make out but I am fairly certain that is GTG's husband Ken. I may be wrong though.

LOL! GTG that is your husband behind me! Now that's funny. Cooter will get a chuckle from that. :)

I wish I had more photos, but once I posted them on the huddle, I removed most. And I also lost my prior laptop (harddrive crashed). So I posted what I had :(.

I think I will take the additional photos people are posting and add them to the OdetoCooter site, if no one minds.

I really hate this! The big man took a good one from us.

I got a chuckle today thinking of Coot kissing Buddha at a tailgate (at least I think that happened)

#189 Monkeybutt

Monkeybutt

Huddle Monkey

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:38 PM

DAMN I MISS THAT REDNECK!

Some are super fuzzy cause they were so small... But I added them...

http://odetocooter.shutterfly.com/4

#190 Go To Girl

Go To Girl

Huddle Mom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:43 PM

GTG...empty your mailbox....I just tried to send a message to you.

I didn't even know I had any messages - shows how much I come here.

edit - I had message dating back to 2008 - who knew

#191 Go To Girl

Go To Girl

Huddle Mom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:51 PM

LOL! GTG that is your husband behind me! Now that's funny. Cooter will get a chuckle from that. :)

I wish I had more photos, but once I posted them on the huddle, I removed most. And I also lost my prior laptop (harddrive crashed). So I posted what I had :(.

I think I will take the additional photos people are posting and add them to the OdetoCooter site, if no one minds.

I really hate this! The big man took a good one from us.

I got a chuckle today thinking of Coot kissing Buddha at a tailgate (at least I think that happened)

I can't wait to tell him that it IS him. Even he didn't recognize himself. lol Now that I look at it again, I think there is a shadow from your hat on his face because his beard has never been that full or brown (or maybe it has - I'm doubting myself a lot these days). Grace just asked me to see it too and she said the same thing - that doesn't look like dad. I just have to wonder where Grace was - maybe she was taking the picture. I remember you used to let her use your camera a lot. Of course, she would have probably been 2....3 tops when that photo was taken.

#192 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:05 PM

great pics....great memories....I was at some of those tailgates....I promise!!!

#193 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,143 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:34 PM

great pics....great memories....I was at some of those tailgates....I promise!!!

I thought Robert Irvine was there to film a show called Tailgate Impossible

#194 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,793 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:16 PM

We definitely need to have a special tailgate dedicated to him...preferably a 4 o'clock game so i don't have to start drinking so early. I am no longer the young lass I once was :)

#195 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,187 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:30 PM

We definitely need to have a special tailgate dedicated to him...preferably a 4 o'clock game so i don't have to start drinking so early. I am no longer the young lass I once was :)

I'll bring the hotdog.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com