253 replies to this topic

#106 God

God

Attitude

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:38 AM

yeah i remember when electro killed himself. i had no idea he did all that crazy poo though

e: also, one last comment about that thread....

AKPanthersfan was a huge fuging retard. a truly tremendous moron. anyway, sorry for derailing.

dude no kidding. i hate that piece of garbage, seriously one of the worst posters I have ever seen in my long years on the internet. So glad he's gone, and I hope AKPantherFan never comes back.

sorry for derailing,

#107 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,570 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:58 AM

Posted Image

Beware, if you search Cooter on google images

#108 Toundra

Toundra

100% French meat

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,704 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:11 AM

I don't know him but RIP Cooter.

#109 Achilles

Achilles

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:40 AM

Much respect to Cooter. I've been around here long enough to remember him. RIP.

#110 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:41 AM

This sucks. He was a great poster from back in the day. This place used to have some awesome people like him, but that was back when there was a paid membership.

#111 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,756 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:45 AM

I enjoyed posting Yankee stuff in the Rebel Yell forum to irritate him. It was a guilty pleasure of mine...

#112 sharkkiller

sharkkiller

Inconceivable

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,412 posts
  • LocationSanto Domingo

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:52 AM

Wow. This is truly sad news. I remember going to a tailgate, and as soon as I walked in, he pulled mason jar of moonshine from his pocket. We were doing shots of moonshine at 10:00 am, and had a blast the entire game. He was one of the most genuine people I ever met.

I am sad to hear that he is gone.

Can anyone give an update as to what happened?

#113 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:26 AM

I knew the quieter side of Cooter. I remember sitting out in his back hard drinking a few while discussing marriage, raising boys, etc. He had his personal demons just like all of us do. There is no doubt in my mind that Sport had a good and loving heart. If there is a just god and a heaven, he is surely there now waiting on us to crack another one open.

#114 Go To Girl

Go To Girl

Huddle Mom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:39 AM

Check out picture[s] from the album Panther Games on the Share site Ode to Cooter.
Click this link to see the picture[s]:
http://odetocooter.shutterfly.com/4

Wow - I'm in one of those and I think that might have been my very first tailgate....or one of them. I'll never forget walking around that old lot asking people for Monkeybutt, Cooter, and Livermush

and he was gone a long time before that thread that was referenced - he just made a special appearance there.

#115 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,515 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:56 AM

WHAT???

Monkeybutt and w280sax posted in the same thread, in the same day?

That shows you how tight the huddle was back then. I'm probably not as "well-known" as some from back then because I still haven't been to a Huddle Tailgate, but I remember everyone just from their posting styles.

There were so many posters who made this place what it was back then. The two mentioned above, Blindsite, KaKa Sensei, Fireball77, Cooter, all of the mods... This place made me feel at home when it came to my football team, and the personalities were still apparent even through the convolution that is the internet.

Again, RIP Cooter. I didn't know him as well as some here, but he was highly active back in the day and helped make this place what it was.

Kaka Sensei is right here babe :)

Cooter and I would troll each other pretty hard. Met him in person once, super nice guy. I hate to hear this.

#116 bubbadawg

bubbadawg

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:11 AM

My condolences to his friends and 2 boys. Always enjoyed any time I spent with the guy.
RIP Cooter

#117 Zcustom

Zcustom

The Irish Hammer

• HUDDLER
  • 5,669 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:30 AM

RIP Coot man, I have many fond memories of tailgating with him, none will ever be as memorable as the nipple incident.

Great guy gone too soon, just sad

#118 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,214 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:37 AM

RIP

#119 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,673 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:43 AM

Check out picture[s] from the album Panther Games on the Share site Ode to Cooter.
Click this link to see the picture[s]:
http://odetocooter.shutterfly.com/4

Thanks MB....

.brings back some good memories of our first Huddle tailgate where I met cooter,mush and some other

posters.

my son loved playing in that gravel parking lot.............. my first post on the huddle was asking anyone that was

tailgatingif they had any grill space I could borrow.....Livermush answered and invited us down.

I brought kabobs.........w/jumbo shrimp and andouille sausage........... was a great day.

#120 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,779 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:50 AM

Cooter was also the first person I met from The Huddle back in '06....Back in the day we'd all post pics from every tailgate so I recognized him from those albums..what fun times..he was also there when my funbags popped out and he named them colossal meat pillows which is still on my profile to this day ...RIP Coot

(one of the few pics I still have from those days :( )

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com