Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhillyB

in this thread we see the Saints* delusion reach critical mass

PhillyB    40,715

meandered on over to saintsreport to see how they're handling the impending deadline of july 16 for breesus to be signed and came across this thread suggesting a turn of events in the bounty scandal based on the NFL's use of the slash.

SlashDebate.png

that gordell is just the WORST

Borat    796

Vilma should have brought that up at his appeal, LOL. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SCP    30,419

The whole "living below sea level" deal makes so much sense now.

TNPanther    2,448

The contaminants of the Katrina-polluted water have poisoned their brain cells...there's no other way to explain it.

Chaos    8,397

I almost think the replies to this might be more rich that this gem of an OP . Any way you can capture some of the all-star replies PhillyB?

I mean, this guy is actually looking for English buffs in Taint's nation...that alone is priceless.

Peppers90 NC    3,050

bounties/pay-for-performance would be incorrect b/c they didn't label them bounties, they labeled them pay-for-performance/injuries.

big_d    0

The Taints need to give up saying everything still needs to be proven. It has been, case closed....but they wont let it die a slow death. I hate their stupidity in saying the suspensions were unfair more than I hate the stains in general.

post-12508-0-87621600-1342036029_thumb.j

PhillyB    40,715

I almost think the replies to this might be more rich that this gem of an OP . Any way you can capture some of the all-star replies PhillyB? I mean, this guy is actually looking for English buffs in Taint's nation...that alone is priceless.

here's the best one

FakePostSR.png