Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KendrickPanther

Your Favorite Away Game Stadium

69 posts in this topic

Tenn is good. Old lucas oil pretty good and paul brown sucked ass!

BoA when we play an nfc east team

They sure seem like away games

Arizona's. That stadium is absolutely beautiful. I hate what they did to us back in January of 09, but really are a class act and have wonderful fans. If you love the NFL, the Cards stadium is very nice. On the other hand...Seattle's blows. "Loudest stadium" my ass. Just a bunch of nerdy white kids who haven't hit puberty yet, and such a classless fanbase. Going to go to San Diego game this year (being that I live in Washington State) and i have heard their stadium isn't that great. Regardless hoping to whoop up on Rivera's former team

They sure seem like away games

That's cause we get thrown out if we stand up.

The only time we are actually allowed to stand up is during the VIC card challenge.

1 person likes this

If you don't see a guy in a suit with a cameraman don't even bother waving your vic card. It's pretty much predetermined who wins.

I could give a sh*t who wins the VIC card crap.

I only go to see which celebrity guests show up to the games

I swear Justin Bieber attends every game.

I can tell you this...Fulton County Stadium for a Falcon's game sucked in 1982.

I think I would want to go to Arrowhead and soak in all of the tailgating and such. The media is always bragging about how electric it is there. Plus I want to see if their BBQ is better than NC BBQ (I don't think it could).

FedExField is only about three hours away from my college, so if anyone is making a trip up to to Prince Georges County for the Redskins/Panthers game and could give me a ride to the game, I would love to help pay for gas and other necessities. Lol

IM GOING what school man

I hate to say this but the cowgirls stadium is incredible. Got hooked up with some tickets for a TCU game that was being played there. I have to admit seeing the TCU cheerleaders on 75 yard wide HD TV was an enjoyable experience.