• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#46 CosmoGirl

CosmoGirl

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:25 AM

Many of us long-timers have made real-life friendships due to this site. Don't knock it.

#47 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,948 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:28 AM

We could have given the Tigers (Auburn) a run for their money as far as a National Championship is concerned if it weren't for Davis f*cking it up. He tore up everything that Mack Brown built. Hopefully Bubba and the FEDORAtion can return the Heels to the promise land.

So far the recruiting he has done has been good. So, we'll see.

#48 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,491 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:33 AM

So far the recruiting he has done has been good. So, we'll see.

Yeah, he has brought in some great talent.

Now it's time to end this Academic Scandal that is still plaguing the campus along with the terrorist squirrels that freely roam Chapel Hill, lol.

#49 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • 3,819 posts
  • LocationRock Hill SC

Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:40 AM

Had the pleasure of visiting Lambeau twice.....wonderful place and the fans are cool!

#50 Toundra

Toundra

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:06 AM

WIMBLEDON hands down, because this is the closest to France :lol:
I seriously hope the Panthers will one day move thier silly ass to the land of the red coats so i can finally watch one live!

#51 FLPaNtHeR

FLPaNtHeR

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:52 AM

Tampa cause its less then an hr from my house, been to every Bucs vs Panthers game there for last ten yrs... we almost always beat the Bucs....and love talking smack to the fans ! LOL Will be there week 1 and can't wait !

#52 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 17,556 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:29 AM

Haven't been to an away game, but I don't think it could get much better than going to Lambeau Field. Tampa might be fun because of the ship and usually it's good nature competition with that team and fans instead of nasty and brutal like it is against the Falcons and Saints*. Seattle might be great as well with how loud it gets there. Soldier field would be nice as well with all of the history.

I would not step foot in the Georgia Dome or Superdome even if someone paid me to go and gave me free tickets.

#53 Kansas Cat

Kansas Cat

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:31 AM

Saw my first panthers game here, will be going again this year too =)

Posted Image

#54 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,139 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:36 AM

I don't have one, everythings Panther!!!

#55 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,219 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:04 AM

Besides BoA, I've only been to the Georgia Dome and the Superdome. Hmmm...I like the Superdome for the food. Other than that, meh. I don't have any good options lol.
Edit: I also love going to the Superdome for the trash talk with Saints* fans. I love walking to the dome with my panthers jersey on, getting an earful from the saint fans.

#56 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,895 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:22 AM

did you get to go in 2008? I'm jealous. How bad did it snow at the end?

Yes, the Sunday night after Thanksgiving. It snowed pretty good but nothing crazy. I think there was like 4 inches total overnight.

We were treated incredibly there. We would be invited to tailgate after tailgate for shots, beers, and food. Very nice and generous people there who knew just the right amount of smack to talk to keep it fun while being very hospitable.

#57 Leeroy Jenkins PhD

Leeroy Jenkins PhD

HCIC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,928 posts
  • LocationHouston Texas

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:35 AM

I have never been to another stadium other than BOA.

But, having moved to Houston this summer, I am a 5 min walk from the Texans stadium. Might eventually wander into that stadium accidentally.

But seriously, I could throw a rock from my apt. into their stadium.

#58 ScottInStanley

ScottInStanley

Shivagit

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:48 AM

We could have given the Tigers (Auburn) a run for their money as far as a National Championship is concerned if it weren't for Davis f*cking it up. He tore up everything that Mack Brown built. Hopefully Bubba and the FEDORAtion can return the Heels to the promise land.

In order for UNC to get back to the promised land, shouldnt they have been there before? I think they might want to worry about Tom O'Brien first. ACC Football is a joke. Jus sayin

#59 catfang

catfang

• HUDDLER
  • 6,191 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:57 AM

The two that I have been to are the Meadowlands in 2005 and Oakland in 2008. Meadowlands was great, but you could tell it was pretty old. Oakland was just a freaking nightmare. Anytime you see a stadium with concertina wire all around it, well, you ain't in Disneyland, thats for sure.

#60 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,491 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:11 PM

In order for UNC to get back to the promised land, shouldnt they have been there before? I think they might want to worry about Tom O'Brien first. ACC Football is a joke. Jus sayin

They were there before?

Lawrence Taylor years?

ACC Football used to be the cream of the crop, no reason why it can't return there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.