Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lets Go Buccos!

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Thats right the Pittsburgh Pirates hold first place in the NL central and a legitimate MVP candidate in McCutcheon. Please let me enjoy this moment. It's been 20 yrs since we played meaningful baseball after july 1

Thank you

Posted

good to hear from you and I know your enjoying this moment.

hopefully they can hang on for you.

Also............................. you have nothing to fear from my Cubs.

Posted

good to hear from ya 2 jakes. We open up after the break with brewers who always beat our ass. That series may tell how rest of season will go.

Posted

ya'll bitch-slapping the brewcrew won't hurt my fellings none.

Posted

Ive been a Pirates fan since 1998, so a .500 season would be highly awesome, a playoff.. well i dont think i could handle that. I'll die happy though

Posted

Surely the Reds have to cool off at some point. We're playing good ball the Reds are just playing out of their everloving minds

Posted

I hope you enjoyed your short lived day in the sun. The NLC belongs to my Redlegs!!

Posted

Not surprisingly the Pirates have fell to 3rd in the NLC. I really don't see either the Cards or Pirates catching the Reds. Christ, we have been without our MVP and we're still beating the crap outta everyone.

Healthy, quality starting rotation---check

Top defensive unit---check

Timely hitting---check

RotY Candidate---check

Best bull-pen in MLB---check

I think this is the year Cincinnati takes it all. I would put our 3 man rotation against anyone.

Posted

The Reds lead over the Pirates is now at 10 games. With less than 30 games left in the season and the Reds having 6 games against the horrid Astros and a series against the hapless Cubs, I don't think there's a chance that Pittsburgh takes the NLC Pennant.

A thought to ponder, Cincinnati has only lost one series since the All-Star break and before the break we had won 5 of 6. This will be a team to be reckoned with in the post-season.

Sorry, Buccos you did have a hell of a season.

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/standings/

Posted

yupp, The sweep by the cubs this weekend did us in. Hanging on to finish above 500. Your Reds look like cream of the crop in the NL

I cried a bit while I typed this

Posted

The Reds lead over the Pirates is now at 10 games. With less than 30 games left in the season and the Reds having 6 games against the horrid Astros and a series against the hapless Cubs, I don't think there's a chance that Pittsburgh takes the NLC Pennant.

A thought to ponder, Cincinnati has only lost one series since the All-Star break and before the break we had won 5 of 6. This will be a team to be reckoned with in the post-season.

Sorry, Buccos you did have a hell of a season.

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/standings/

don't hurt your arm patting yourself on the back

Posted

don't hurt your arm patting yourself on the back

No worries, I stretched it out in 2010. So how many more decades until the Cubbies bring home a Wrold Series Trophy?