4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,175 posts
  • Location704

Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:53 AM

Yo!

Big fan of this game as some of you may or may not know. I'm aware that SCM has already put his stamp of disapproval on the product but I'm still going to buy it in a week or two when I get paid.

Been busy with work & life and didn't attend the midnight launch, but I didn't last year either and it turned out to be a smart move. Typical EA forcing an incomplete game through and releasing a patch a few weeks later.

Anyway, haven't been as connected to the NCAA community as I usually am, and I'm having trouble locating a gamertag for 360 on full/legitimate rosters. Any help would be appreciated!

PS: PM me for my 360 GT. I'll have the game in a couple weeks.

#2 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,200 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:15 PM

Not sure if it's different this year, but normally the named rosters take a few days to come out. If you want the best wait for the community rosters where they'll do player edits/additions as needed, as well as names. You can find those at Operation Sports in the rosters section of the NCAA forum....

#3 BANE

BANE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  • LocationCollege

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:33 PM

Ill save ya the trouble of having to go to that Nazi run Police State that is Operation Sports. Try the Gamertag CcAaRrSsOoNn3

He should have the most complete rosters you can get at some point(probably the end of this week)

#4 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,594 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:46 PM

pastapadre has the best rosters that I have used.

#5 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,369 posts
  • LocationValdosta Georgia

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:17 PM

Ps3 users Luvtotha9s has the best rosters .. he usually isn't done until the end of august though but they are usually extremely accurate and he updates once a month so he can get any changes people request on there.. last year he ended up taking my gamecock roster as a recommendation so he does listen to people .. Can't remember the name of his website just google his name the forum should come up.

#6 BANE

BANE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  • LocationCollege

Posted 17 July 2012 - 03:45 AM

Pastapadre usually just downloads then uploads the 1st set of named rosters. His are usually the most inaccurate out there. The community rosters are deff the best to go with

#7 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,200 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 09:27 AM

Ill save ya the trouble of having to go to that Nazi run Police State that is Operation Sports. Try the Gamertag CcAaRrSsOoNn3

He should have the most complete rosters you can get at some point(probably the end of this week)

While I'll say that the rules at OS are a little ridiculous at some times, they're also pretty well advertised and easy to follow. Been a member there for 5 years, and outside of a little misunderstanding (lol) that resulted in a 48 hour ip ban I've had no issues. They just don't tolerate personal insults, and threads being intentionally derailed. Also on Carson's roster, his username pisses me off entering it into the roster download, but yea those are by far the best rosters for 360.....

#8 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,175 posts
  • Location704

Posted 17 July 2012 - 09:45 AM

Man I've been reading a lot of the pro reviews and community reviews and it seems that this game is extremely disappointing. The game spot grade is a 6.5; IGN is 8.0

Still plan on picking it up, but I think I'm gonna wait even longer now. Not hearing good things and it's obvious (SHOCKER) that the game was pushed through early and needs a patch.

fuging EA, man.

I dabble online (usually only against my friends only b/c of the BS players on XBL) but the Dynasty Mode seems to have a lot of problems.

So, yeah, gonna at least wait till I get back from the beach August 11.

EDIT: the person who posted the XB rosters under "CcAaRrSsOoNn" - yeah those are the rosters I've used the past 2 years. Forgot the gamer tag. Only usually have to do minor tweaking w/ those. Thanks!

#9 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,200 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 09:52 AM

Carson's are awesome because that's the entire OS community. So not only do you get his and his team's extensive research, but also the fanbase of each team represented by the OS community. Usually results in the most accurate rosters regarding players, positions, depth chart etc. They also do player edits every week throughout the season to reflect how players are actually performing which is nice....

#10 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,369 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 10:44 AM

Man I've been reading a lot of the pro reviews and community reviews and it seems that this game is extremely disappointing. The game spot grade is a 6.5; IGN is 8.0

Still plan on picking it up, but I think I'm gonna wait even longer now. Not hearing good things and it's obvious (SHOCKER) that the game was pushed through early and needs a patch.

fuging EA, man.

I dabble online (usually only against my friends only b/c of the BS players on XBL) but the Dynasty Mode seems to have a lot of problems.

So, yeah, gonna at least wait till I get back from the beach August 11.

EDIT: the person who posted the XB rosters under "CcAaRrSsOoNn" - yeah those are the rosters I've used the past 2 years. Forgot the gamer tag. Only usually have to do minor tweaking w/ those. Thanks!

TeeeeeeeeeHeeeeee xD

#11 BANE

BANE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  • LocationCollege

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:14 PM

Iv found the game to be INCREDIBLY boring. I think youre better off downloading a 2013 roster for NCAA 2012.

#12 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,369 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:03 PM

Iv found the game to be INCREDIBLY boring. I think youre better off downloading a 2013 roster for NCAA 2012.

Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Heeeeeeeeeeeeee

#13 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 02:10 PM

i like it but thats probably because i haven't played ncaa since 07

#14 BANE

BANE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  • LocationCollege

Posted 19 August 2012 - 06:05 PM

i like it but thats probably because i haven't played ncaa since 07

Yea that is deff the case. Its changed a LOT since 07. However its changed very little in the last 3 years and this yrs changes from 2012 are minuscule at best.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com