Photo
- - - - -

Huddle Tailgate?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
38 replies to this topic

#31 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:36 AM

yeah in the corner of the lot.... I can deal with just about any kind of music..but when it's so loud you can barely hear the person 5 feet away from you it's too loud...

God, I sound old

You disappoint me....I have no problem with Jim's music selection...it's usually current and adds to the atmosphere. It is loud but it has never stopped me from having a conversation with anyone near me. Take away the music and I would be forced to take a rusty cheese grater to my penis while pouring moonshine all over it in order to entertain myself. I am just not the type to sit around in my 20 year old busted lawn chair discussing my medical problems and debating the real reason behind rising gas prices for 2 hours. I need to see wh*res grinding on one another to some Rihanna song once in awhile.

#32 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

HUDDLER

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:39 AM

One of the last tail gates I was at rhino brought jello shots and I think zod made some spiked hot apple cider. Pretty tasty.

#33 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

HUDDLER

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:42 AM

You disappoint me....I have no problem with Jim's music selection...it's usually current and adds to the atmosphere. It is loud but it has never stopped me from having a conversation with anyone near me. Take away the music and I would be forced to take a rusty cheese grater to my penis while pouring moonshine all over it in order to entertain myself. I am just not the type to sit around in my 20 year old busted lawn chair discussing my medical problems and debating the real reason behind rising gas prices for 2 hours. I need to see wh*res grinding on one another to some Rihanna song once in awhile.

lol.....just turn it down a tad...that's all...I'm not trying to have a political debate either... :)

#34 catfang

catfang

HUDDLER

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:52 AM

Oy vey, this print is so small!!

#35 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

HUDDLER

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:50 PM

if you see jr and i drinking don't interrupt us solving the Euro crisis or how to get Telemundo for free.

#36 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 14 July 2012 - 11:49 PM

I'm thinking about stopping by. Do you guys start it up for Thursday Night games? I'll be there for the Giants.

#37 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

HUDDLER

Posted 15 July 2012 - 08:29 AM

Every game.

#38 bubbadawg

bubbadawg

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:23 PM

will there be lockable porta jons at the new site so JR and Bo can have their private time?

#39 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

HUDDLER

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:47 PM

I'm thinking about stopping by. Do you guys start it up for Thursday Night games? I'll be there for the Giants.

Prob start the Thurs TG between 2-3 pm